- 1 TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus
- 1.1 TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.2 TSSPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Details
- 1.3 TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus PDF
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus has ben provided here. Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited published Sub Engineer Recruitment notification. This TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2016 Notification is an excellent opportunity for Latest Government Job finders who are searching for Technical jobs. As TS Power Distribution Company jobs were released, the core job seekers of Telangana had applied for this 153 Sub Engineer job vacancies. All TSSPDCL JE aspirants might be busy in gathering updated syllabus for TS Electrical Engineer exam. Here we are providing the updates Syllabus for TSSPDCL Exams 2016. Applicants can Download TSSPDCL Syllabus 2016 here for preparation sake.
Here in this article, we are providing you with the complete details of TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016. This page is little concern of giving you brief idea of TSSPDCL SE Exam Pattern 2016. Read following particulars apparently which will help you a lot to prepare well for TSSPDCL Sub Engineer selection.
About Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd
TS Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd is state-owned electricity distribution company of Telangana. TSSPDCL is headquartered at Hyderabad, India and responsible for Power Distribution business of Telangana. TSSPSDCL has given an advertisement to recruit Sub Engineers. The candidates with full-fledged eligibility criteria can apply for TSSPSC SUB Engineer Recruitment 2016. M0ore details regarding TSSPDCL Jobs 2016 are available at official website.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- TSSPDCL SE Exam Question Paper will be two parts.
- TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Part A is Technical Ability related and Part B is of General Ability.
- There total 100 questions will be given in TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam.
- The questions are of an objective type or multiple choices.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The time duration for TSSPSCL 2016 exam is 2 Hours.
- TSSPDCL SE exam question paper will print in both Hindi or English language.
|S. NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Details
Name of the board: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited.
Official Website: tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/tssouthernpower.com
Name of the Post: Sub Engineer (Electrical).
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Telangana.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2016
TSSPDCL SE Syllabus for Part 1
Basic Electrical Engineering
- Star/Delta transformation.
- Heating effects of electric current.
- Dielectric materials – Properties and Uses.
- Types of Electrical Engineering materials – Conducting.
D.C. Machines & Measurements D.C.Generators
- EMF Equation, Windings
- Construction, Operation, Types of D.C.Generators.
- Characteristics, Efficiency and Parallel operation.
A.C. Circuits and Transformers
- A.C. Circuits and its Fundamentals.
- Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits.
- Resonant circuits, Three-phase circuits.
- Transformers-Single-phase Transformer
A.C. Machines Alternators
- Synchronous Motors-Operation and performance.
- Single-phase Motors.
- V – Curve and inverted V – Curve.
Power System Generation & Protection Generating Stations
- Working components.
- Directional and Non-directional relays.
- Comparison of Thermal and Nuclear stations.
Transmission and Distribution Transmission
- Types of supply systems.
- Transmission Line parameters.
- Basic concepts of HVDC.
Utilization and Electric Drives Lighting
- Laws of Illumination.
- Electric Traction.
- Electric Drives-Different Types.
Electrical Estimation and Automation Electrical Wiring
- Wires and Types of wiring.
- Lamp Circuits.
- Automation basics.
Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics Semi-Conductor Devices
- Input and output characteristics.
- Filters, Zener diode.
Electronics and Micro Controller Power Electronic Devices
- Amplifiers-Types, Principles of operation of Amplifiers.
- Speed control.
- Cyclo converters.
- D.C.Motors using converters and choppers
TSSPDL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2016 for Part 2
- Numerical Ability.
- Language proficiency.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Socio-economic issues.
Download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.