- 1 TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TSRTC Recruitment 2018 – ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగాలు
- 1.2 Telangana RTC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 TSRTC Junior Asst Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 TSRTC Notification 2018 – Application Fees
- 1.5 Selection Process for Telangana RTC JA Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Telangana State Road Transport Corporation
- 1.8 How To Apply for TSRTC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2018
- 1.9 Download TSRTC Notification 2018
TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Hello Readers!!! Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for Latest Government Job seekers. The Advertisement TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 72 Junior Assistant Vacancies. Applicants who had the essential qualifications can apply through online only. No other mode of applications will be accepted. As per the news, Commencement of online application will start from 7th June 2018. Also, The final date for TSRTC Junior Assistant Application Submission is 6th July 2018. To know more about TSRTC Jr Assistant Jobs 2018, Go through the below sections.
Are you looking for Central Government Jobs in Telangana? Then there is a great news for you. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is inviting the online applications for 72 Jr Assistant Posts. Telangana RTC Junior Assistant Qualification & age limit details which comes under the eligibility criteria are given below. In addition to this, you can also go through the selection procedure, important dates, and application fees for TSRTC Jobs 2018.
TSRTC Recruitment 2018 – ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగాలు
The Government of TSPSC wants to recruit the skilled and talented people from Telangana State to fulfill the Junior Assistant vacant positions. So, Willing applicants can go through the TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant (Personnel & Finance).|
|Total Number of Vacancies||72 Jobs.|
|Start Date||7th June 2018.|
|Last Date||6th July 2018.|
|TSPSC Exam Date||7th October 2018.|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|TSPSC Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Telangana RTC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2018 Details
As per the news, The TSRTC has released the 72 vacancies for various posts. So, Before applying for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 can go through the postwise vacancy details.
Post Name: Junior Assistant.
Total No of vacancies: 72
Postwise vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
TSRTC Junior Asst Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
TSRTC Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualifications
Applicants for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 should possess the mentioned age limits and educational qualifications as per the advertisement.
For Junior Assistant (Personnel) Posts: –
- Aspirants must have done Graduation from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Contenders should have passed Lower Grade Government Technical Examination in Telugu or English Typewriting.
For Junior Assistant (Finance) Posts: –
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Commerce from an institute approved by University Grants Commission.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
TSRTC Notification 2018 – Application Fees
Candidates willing to apply for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 should pay the application fee. The should be paid through online only which is nonrefundable.
- Each Individual – Rs. 200 /- (Application Fees).
- Every Aspirant – Rs. 80 /- (Examination Fees).
Selection Process for Telangana RTC JA Jobs 2018
Willing candidates for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 should undergo the following listed screening rounds. Applicants for TSRTC JA Jobs 2018 must attend the selection process.
- Written Examination.
- Final Interview Process.
Important Dates for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Every Applicant must make a note of all the essential details. As per the details, The department had also announced the exam date. For best results, Applicants can download and practice the syllabus and previous papers from our blog. Check TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018.
|Advertisement Release Date||2nd June 2018.|
|Start Date to Apply Online||7th June 2018.|
|Last Date to fill TSPSC Online Application Form||6th July 2018.|
|Release Date of Admit Card||7 Days before Commencement of Examination|
|TSPSC Exam Date||7th October 2018.|
Pay Scale Offered By Telangana State Road Transport Corporation
The Authority of TSRTRC is going to provide the packages to the final shortlisted candidates as mentioned below. As per the rules, there may be a chance of getting the other allowances.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Payment||Maximum Monthly Salary|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||Rs. 13,950 /-||Rs. 36,790 /-|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)|
How To Apply for TSRTC Jr Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Go to the TSPSC Official Website – www.tspsc.gov.in,
- On the homepage, go to Website->>Notifications section.
- Then search for TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2018.
- Download and go through the instructions given in TSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- Check your eligibility with the mentioned educational qualifications and age limit.
- If you have fulfilled the eligibility conditions, then click on Apply Online link provided below or on TSPSC Website.
- Enter all the details correctly without any mistakes in the application form.
- Then, Upload all the necessary documents to the application form
- Cross check all the details are correctly given or not.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on Submit and save a copy of application form for future reference.
Download TSRTC Notification 2018