- 1 TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2018 | TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Syllabus for TSPSC Lab Technician in Health Medical & Family Welfare Dept
- 1.4 Download TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern has updated here for the applicants those who have applied for the TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018. So, the job hunters who will be in searching for the Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern can download it here for free.
Competitors those who are in search of the TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern can download it from the direct link presented at the bottom of the article. The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has declared an official announcement for 200 vacancies of Lab Technician Grade II Jobs in Health Medical & Family Welfare Departments.
TSPSC has decided to conduct the Written test (Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination) to select the candidates to fill up 200 vacancies. Eligible and talented job seekers can download the Telangana PSC Lab Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the TSPSC official portal www.tspsc.gov.in.
Here we have also provided the TSPSC Lab Technician Previous Papers along with the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for free.
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Department Name||Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department|
|No of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH &FW, DME and Lab Technician in TVVP.|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||23rd December 2017|
|Last Date||24th January 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2018 | TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern
Here we have explained the TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern in addition to the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018. Check the table given below to get the precise details regarding Telangana PSC Lab Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
|S.No||Subjects||Language of Examination||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper-I General Abilities||Bilingual, i.e.,
English and Telugu
|50 Questions||50 Marks||50 Minutes|
|2||Paper-II: Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||English||100 Questions||100 Marks||100 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
Syllabus for TSPSC Lab Technician in Health Medical & Family Welfare Dept
Telangana Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus 2018 for Paper-I
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology & Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 for Paper-II
Diploma Level (Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology):
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the Laboratories
- Specimen Collection, Storage & Transport
- Water, Chemical, Solution, and Reagents
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology
- Cytology and General Pathology