- 1 TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 TSPSC 200 Lab Technician Jobs 2017-18 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH &FW Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for TSPSC Lab Technician in TVVP Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Telangana Lab Technician Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 Important Dates of TSPSC LT Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download TSPSC Lab Technician Grade-II Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification has released recently on 18th December 2017 through Notification No. 67/2017. The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced the employment notification for 200 Vacancies of Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH &FW, DME and Lab Technician in TVVP Posts.
Competitors those who are browsing for Telangana Government Jobs can read this article thoroughly. If you are eligible, Apply Online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 through official website on or before the last date.
The TSPSC Lab Technician Online Applications submissions start from 23rd December 2017 to 24th January 2018. Telangana PSC has invited the online Applications from desired aspirants to fill up 200 Vacancies.
The Complete information of TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility Conditions, Selection Criteria, Application Fee, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are briefly discussed below.
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Department Name||Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department|
|No of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH &FW, DME and Lab Technician in TVVP.|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||23rd December 2017|
|Last Date||24th January 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
TSPSC 200 Lab Technician Jobs 2017-18 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Lab Technician Grade –II Posts
No of Vacancies: 200 Posts
Posts wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW||103|
|2||Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME||88|
|3||Lab-Technician in TVVP||09|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Lab Technician Grade –II in DPH &FW Jobs 2018
Applicants who are interested in applying for TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Must possess the following qualification:
- a) Intermediate.
- b) DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University.
- c) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years as on 01/07/2017.
Selection Process for TSPSC Lab Technician in TVVP Vacancy 2017-18
The following Selection rounds will make the Selection of TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 applicants.
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination.
Pay Scale for Telangana Lab Technician Recruitment 2017-18
Selected Candidates for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 Will get the Salary of Rs. 21230/- to Rs. 63010/- Per Month.
Important Dates of TSPSC LT Vacancy 2018
|Starting date for TSPSC Online Application||23rd December 2017|
|Closing date for TSPSC LT Online Application||24th January 2018|
|TSPSC Lab Technician Written Examination Date||March 2018|
Application Fee for TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- GEN/OBC candidates: Rs. 200 and examination fee is Rs. 80
- BC/SC/ST of Telangana State/PWD & Ex-servicemen/Unemployed applicants: Nil
- The fee may be paid through SBI ePay.
Online Application Process for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official portal of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Download and Read the TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018.
- Eligible Applicants can click on the TSPSC Online Application form link.
- Fill all the essential details in the TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Application Form with the relevant information.
- Upload the several documents in a given fields such as photograph, signature, etc.
- Pay the TSPSC Lab Technician Examination fee.
- Submit and Download the Application Form.
- Take a print out of TSPSC Application form