- 1 TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Telangana State PSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Telangana State PSC Jr Steno Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 – Proffeciency Test Syllabus
- 1.5 Download TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018
TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018
Hello Readers!!! Have you applied for Telanaga Group IV Jobs 2018? Then you people definitly searching for TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018? Just Relax!!! We had updtaed the complete Telangana PSC Junior Steno Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF Format. Applicants those who had registered for TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 can start your prepararion with the help of TSPSC Typist Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Moreover, You can also download the Previous Papers for best results. Interested applications can simply scroll down the page for the TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF 2018.
The Government of Telangana had announced the Latest Employment Notification for the job seekers of Telangana. Applicants who are dreaming about their to get setteled in Government sector can make use of this opportunity. To crack the test, applicants must practice the TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 along with the exam pattern. Moreover, Candidates must have the zeal to crack the job opportunity. Also, Download the Previous Papers which we will update soon on our blog.
Telangana State PSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Telangana State Public Service Commission released an advertisement for the recruitment of 1521 Group IV posts under TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018. All Eligible & Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date, i.e., 06/07/2018. other information Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, relevant links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below
|Name of The Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|No. of Posts||1521|
|Post Name||Group IV|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
SSC Standard Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (Practical Type)
|TEST||Duration(Minutes)||Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|PROFICIENCY IN OFFICE AUTOMATION WITH USAGE OF COMPUTERS AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE||30||50||15||17.5||20|
|Name of the part||Name of the Question to be answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word||20|
|Part B||Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel||15|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point.||10|
|Part D||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).||05|
Telangana State PSC Jr Steno Exam Syllabus 2018
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 – Proffeciency Test Syllabus
Part A Syllabus(Word)(20 Marks)
- Create and save a document using MS WORD
- Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of text
- Undo and redo process
- Moving, Copying and renaming
- Format the Text document
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Page formatting
- Spell check the document
- Finding and Replacing of text
- Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
- Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
- Checking Spelling and Grammar using Dictionary
- Print the document
- And, Print Preview
- Print Dialog box
- Mail Merge in Ms-word
- Create main document and data file for mail merging
- Merging the files
- From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
- Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, split cells of table.
- Use formulae in tables.
- sorting data in a table.
- formatting a table.
Part B(Excel)(15 Marks)
- Create and save a new work book in Excel
- Entering Data into Worksheet
- Editing data of Worksheet
- Formatting the text in the cells
- Formatting the numbers in the cells.
- Copying format of cell along with data format
- Formatting cells..
- Changing the height and width of cells.
- Freezing Titles, splitting screen
- Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
- Copying the formula over a range of cells.
- Inserting built-in functions in to the cells.
- Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
- Format graphs in Excel.
- Printing of worksheet.
Part C Power Point(10 Marks)
- Create and save a new presentation using MS Power Point
- layout of opening screen in Power Point
- the tool bars in MS Power Point
- Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
- Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
- Insert new slides into the presentation.
- Apply slide transition effects.
- Slide show.
- Set animation to text and pictures in a slide
- Set the sounds, order and timing for animation.
- Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet
- Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.,).
- Search the Web using Search Engines.
- Create an E-mail account.
- Send and receive E-mail.
- E-commerce transactions.
Download TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018