- 1 TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Telangana TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Telangana TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 TSNPDCL Syllabus 2018 – Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy
- 1.3.2 TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 – Cost and Management Accounting
- 1.3.3 TS NPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Auditing
- 1.3.4 General Awareness Syllabus for TSNPDCL
- 1.3.5 TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 – Analytical & Numerical Ability
- 1.3.6 Telangana NPDCL Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- 1.3.7 TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 – English
- 1.4 TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 PDF
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018
Are you people applied for Telangana TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018? Then start your preparation by downloading the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 PDF. To help the applicants, We had provided the complete TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus pdf for free cost. Moreover, TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 gives the complete details of the written test. So, Latest Government job seekers should know TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 as well as Telangana NPDCL JAO Question Paper Pattern 2018.
TSNPDCL JAO Notification is out for filling 107 vacancies. Intended aspirants must ensure eligibility conditions before going to submit online applications. Candidates must fill applications for TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Jobs before the last date. The selection process of Telangana State NPDCL Recruitment involves the written exam. So applicants should secure maximum marks in the written test to crack the jobs easily.
Telangana TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
Recently, The Northen Power Distribution Company had announced the job notification. Most of the Central Govt Job seekers were eagerly waiting for this TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018. The department wants to recruit the skilled abd talented people for 107 Junior Accounts Officer vacancies. Online Applications will be accepted from 15th June 2018 to 30th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online.|
|Name of the Designation||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts.|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Jobs.|
|Initial Date||16th June 2018.|
|End Date||30th June 2018.|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants for TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 should attend the selection process of written test folloed by an interview. The fficials had already announce dthe JAO Exam Date which is going to held on 22nd July 2018. So, Candidates are left with less time. To crack the test, aspirants must have an idea about the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Individuals can estimate question paper difficulty, subjects weightage, exam structure and marking scheme with the help of Telangana NPDCL JAO Written Test Pattern 2018.
తెలంగాణ ఎన్పిడిసిఎల్ జెఎఓ పరీక్ష నమూనా 2018
|Test type||Section||Concept names||Total Questions||Total marks||Test period|
|Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||Section – A||Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)||35||35||2 Hours|
|Cost And Management Accounting (English)||25||25|
|Section – B||Analytical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Related to Telangana Culture & Movement|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Telangana TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018
Contenders must prepare for the test by using TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. Because TSNPDCL Exam Syllabus 2018 is the soul of preparation strategy. So note down following TS NPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus from below sections. So, Download TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 for free of cost.
TSNPDCL Syllabus 2018 – Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process upto and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 – Cost and Management Accounting
- Budgetary Control.
- Methods of Costing
- Operating costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Marginal Costing
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Labour costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
- Unit or output costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Job and contract costing
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
TS NPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Auditing
- Audit of Companies.
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
General Awareness Syllabus for TSNPDCL
- Indian Economy.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 – Analytical & Numerical Ability
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Blood Relations.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
Telangana NPDCL Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- Operating Systems.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Word.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Excel.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 PDF