- 1 TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.1 TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 TSGENCO JAO Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.3 TSGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Call Letter 2018 – Syllabus
- 1.4 Telangana TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket | Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates for TSGENCO JAO Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 TSGENCO JAO Admit Card 2018 Details
- 1.7 How to Download TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.8 Download TSGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Admit Card
TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018
Helloo Readers!!! Have you applied for TSGENCO Recruitment 2018? Then you might be searching for Admit Card of Telangana TSGENCO JAO Exam. Here we had updated the TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018 downloading link. Recently, Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited had released the Latest Employment News. The advertisement is about to fill up the 42 Junior Accounts Officer vacancies. The officials were receiving online applications from the eligible applicants of Telangana. Online Applications will be accepted from 13/4/2018 to 10/05/2018. Very soon, the department of TSGENCO was going to release the Admit Card on its official site.
Central Government Job seekers of Telangana can download the TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018. The downloading link is provided here. Interested applicants can visit the website of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd, i.e., www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in. Moreover, you can also download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern along with Previous papers for your preparation. For more updates on government jobs, bookmark our page www.govrecruitment.com.
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
The government of Telangana has decided to shortlist the best and skilled applicants for TSGENCO Recruitment 2018. Applicants who are dreaming about their career in Telangana can apply for TSGENCO JAO Jobs 2018. For complete details, Go to the below provided table.
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited(TSGENCO)|
|Post Name||Junior Accounts Officer|
|No of Vacancies||42|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th May 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TSGENCO JAO Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation is going to examine on 27th May 2018. To attend the test, applicants need to have an idea of Telangana TSGENCO JAO Exam Pattern. The written test contains two parts. The other related information regarding the test pattern is provided here. Download the Syllabus Pdf for free of cost from our page. Also, Get TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018.
|Exam Type||Parts||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type||Part A||Advanced Accountancy and Financial Management, Costing, Auditing, Budget, Taxation, Other Industrial Acts||60||120 Minutes||60 Marks|
|Part B||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability.||40||40 Marks|
TSGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Call Letter 2018 – Syllabus
The TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Exam contains the subject which is mentioned below. Before going to attend the exam, applicants must have an idea of Syllabus. Here you can find the list of topics which are going to appear on the examination. Check out the exam Syllabus PDF and practice according to the syllabus. Moreover, Download the Previous Papers also from our page.
- Advanced Accountancy and Financial Management
- Taxation – GST Act, Rules, and IT Act & Rules
- Other Industrial Acts
- Test of English Language
- General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
Telangana TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket | Previous Papers
Candidates must utilize the given TS GENCO JAO Previous Papers only for reference purpose and to test their knowledge. We may not guarantee that the same questions will come in the final test conducted by Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited. Hence after your overall preparation, use those TSGENCO Previous Question Papers for knowing how much you can score in the examination.
Important Dates for TSGENCO JAO Recruitment 2018
The Latest Government Job seekers of Telangana should have an idea of the essential dates. Here you can find the start and last dates for application submission, Hall tickets release date, and the examination dates.
- Submission of Applications through Online from 13.04.2018.
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee: 09.05.2018.
- Last date for submission of Online Application 10.05.2018.
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded from 20.05.2018 onwards.
- The examination is scheduled on 27.05.2018.
TSGENCO JAO Admit Card 2018 Details
The aspirants can download TS Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018 through the official website tsgenco.cgg.gov.in from 20th May 2018 tentatively. The candidates can also get TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018 through this page. As the TSGENCO JAO Exam date is 27th May 2018. The TSGENCO Board is all set ready to conduct the JAO exam at various centers of Telangana State. So, the individuals can get TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Admit Card 2018 on the official website.
How to Download TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants who are downloading TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018 should follow the below instructions to get your Junior Accounts Officer Admit Card for free cost. Also, You must be ready with your Application Number and Date of Birth details.
- Initially, Visit the Telangana TSGENCo official website at tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- On the Homepage of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited, Go To Notifications.
- There, search for TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018 downloading link.
- Click on to open the TSGENCO Admit Card login page.
- Then Enter the Registration ID Number, Application Number and Password/DOB details in the respective places.
- Next, click on the “GO” option.
- Finally, your TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018 for JAO Exam will display on your screen.
- Download and take the hard copy of your TSGENCO JAO Hall Ticket.
- Finally, carry your TSGENCO JAO Admit Card to the exam hall to take the exam.
Documents Required to carry for TSGENCO JAO Exam
These are the below documents you must carry along with you at the time TSGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Exam 2018. Without any of the following documents, you are not allowed for the test. So, make sure to bring the materials along with you.
- Student ID
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Employee ID / College ID
- Ration card of the Applicant
Details Available On Telangana GENCO JAO Hall Ticket 2018
- Full Name of the Applicants
- Hall Ticket Number
- Candidates Father/Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number /Registration Number
- Signature and photograph
- Exam Date and Exam timings
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Important Instructions
- Exam center address and code.
Download TSGENCO Jr Accounts Officer Admit Card