- 1 TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Telangana Gurukulan Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Telangana Gurukulam Careers 2018
- 1.5 Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Offers Pay Scale
- 1.6 Important Dates for TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Telangana Jr Lecturer Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Download TS Gurukalam Advertisement 2018
TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Flash…Flash…Here is great news knocking out the door of Latest Government Job Seekers. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has announced the NOTIFICATION NO.03/2018 on its official website. TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 is for 281 Junior Lecturer vacant positions. Candidates from Telangana having the eligibile qualification can start applying from 1st August 2018. The Final date for TSPSC Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Application Form submission is 8th September 2018. The Other details regarding TS Notification are available in the following sections.
Telangana Government has dispatched the notification for 281 Lecturer positions. Many applicants are eagerly waiting for TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018. Those candidates can go through the complete section of this page. Also, Check eligibility conditions, age limits, pay scale, selection process, and other information from the following articles. Also, Download the Syllabus and previous papers from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2018 – Overview
The Government of TS Gurukulam invites online applications from qualified contenders for 281 Junior Lecturer Positions. TSPSC Jr Lecturer Application Forms come to available from 1st August 2018 to 8th September 2018. Most of the candidate’s dream job is TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
|Name of The Organization||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TS Gurukulam))|
|No. of Posts||281|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Lecturer|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Telangana Gurukulan Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
Applicants, తెలంగాణ రెసిడెన్షియల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ ఇన్స్టిట్యూషన్స్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ బోర్డ్ announced the advertisement for Junior Lecturer positions. Meanwhile, Aspirants must know about the department wise vacancy details. Here we had provided in a tabular format which gives you the total information about available vacant positions.
Post Name: Junior Lecturer
Total No Of Vacancies: 281.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||
No. of Vacancies
|Junior Lecturer||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule TelanganaBackward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions||Nil|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare
Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||3|
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions
|Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society.||
Latest TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The Government of Telangana Gurukulam will accept the applications of the candidates who had the given qualifications and age limitations as per the official notification. Otherwise, the officials mere reject the forms. So, make sure you should satisfy all the requirements to apply for TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Aspirants must have done Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or BA. B.Ed/ B.Sc., B.Ed., in the concerned Subject from an approved institution
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 44 Years.
Application Fee for Telangana Gurukulam Careers 2018
Candidates for TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee as per the category. The fee details are given below.
- Unreserved Candidates – Rs. 1200 /- (Application & Examination Fees).
- For SC, ST Category (Application & Examination Fees) – Rs. 600 /
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Offers Pay Scale
The Department of Gurukulam will provide the best packages for the final shortlisted candidates. Also, you may receive the additional allowances from the government.
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 35,120 /-
- Maximum Monthly Payment – Rs. 87,130 /-
Important Dates for TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date for TS Gurukulam Apply Online||9th August 2018.|
|End Date to fill TS Gurukulam Online Application Form||8th September 2018.|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||7 Days Before Commencement of Examination.|
|TSPSC Gurukulam Exam Date 2018||Intimate Later|
Selection Procedure for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs 2018
Applied candidates should attend the following screening rounds to grab the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer jobs in 2018. Also, check out the syllabus and previous papers from our blog.
- Written Examination (Paper I, II, & III).
- Final Interview Process.
Application Process for Telangana Jr Lecturer Vacancies 2018
- First of all official visit website treirb.org
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2018 for Junior Lecturer Posts“.
- Fill the TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer application form.
- Pay the examination fee through online.
- Upload required documents to th form.
- And, finally, Click on the submit button.
- Save & take print out for future use.
Download TS Gurukalam Advertisement 2018