- 1 TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 TN Teacher Recruitment Board Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TRB TN Post Graduate Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for TN TRB Vacancies 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Payscale Offered by TN Teacher Recruitment Board
- 1.8 How to Apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download TN TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 has issued in the month of April 2017. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released an Official Employment Notification regarding the recruitment of 6390 Assistant Teachers Posts. TN TRB Recruitment 2017 is the great opportunity to the candidates who are looking for jobs in TRB of Tamil Nadu. Aspirants those are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for Teacher Recruitment Board vacancies.
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria can submit their forms on or before the last date. Mode of application is Online. Online application forms are open from 2nd week of May 2017, and the last date will update soon. TRB releases different posts notifications on various dates from May to August. Candidate can check the annual sheet of the TRB Recruitment 2017 notification below. Before going to apply candidate can go through this article to know more about the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017.
Tamil Nadu Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teachers, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||6390 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Start Date||02nd week May 2017|
|End Date||Update soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
TN Teacher Recruitment Board Jobs – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 6390 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Teachers, and other Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Assistants – 2119 Posts
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnics – 1137 Posts
- Special Teachers – 1188 Posts
- Agriculture Instructors – 25 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Government Arts and Science Colleges – 1883 Posts
- Assistant Elementary Educational Officer – 38 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TRB TN Post Graduate Assistant Jobs 2017
Applicants those who wish to apply for TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 must possess M.A/ M.Sc/ M.com in B.Ed in relevant subject from any recognized University or Institution with the minimum aggregate of marks. Refer official notification to get post wise academic qualification information.
Age limit of the applicants must not exceed 57 years as on 01-07-2017. Upper Age relaxation will be applicable to all reservation category candidates as per Tamil Nadu government norms.
Application Fee for TN TRB Vacancies 2017
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Online applications are available from – 2nd week May 2017
- Last date to submit online application forms – Update Soon
- TRB Examination Date – 02 July 2017
|Name of the Post||Advertisement Date|
|Post Graduate Assistants||2nd week of May 2017|
|Lecturers in Government Polytechnics||2nd week of May 2017|
|Special Teachers||3rd week of July 2017|
|Agriculture Instructors||3rd week of July 2017|
|Assistant Professor of Government Arts and Science Colleges||4th week of July 2017|
|Assistant Elementary Educational Officer
||2nd week of August 2017|
Candidates can be selected by the Selection board of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment organization will conduct following selection rounds for the selection of the candidates.
- Written Exam
Candidates who are successfully applied for TRB TN Recruitment 2017 can check the following syllabus.
Payscale Offered by TN Teacher Recruitment Board
Selected Candidates of TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 will have an attractive Pay Scale as per the terms and conditions of Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- Applicants First open TN TRB official page @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Download Assistant Teachers notification read the instruction
- If you are eligible, Hit on Apply Online link
- Use applicants information to fill the application form with education qualification.
- Upload the passport size photos and signature.
- Attach supporting document copies
- Complete your application process on or before closing date
- then Click on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout for future uses.
Download TN TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.