- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 TNPSC Recruitment Notification Brief Information
- 1.2 TNPSC Assistant Job Vacancies Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TamilNadu PSC Job Vacancy
- 1.4 Pay Scales for Assistant Jobs in TN Secretariat
- 1.5 Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Jobs
- 1.6 Important Dates for RITES Engineer Applications
- 1.7 Application Process for Assistant Jobs in TNPSC
- 1.8 Download TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced an Official advertisement recently. TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is to invite the applications from the eligible candidates for 54 State Government Jobs. These Job Vacancies are for the post of Assistant in the departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance). Candidates can apply for these Latest Government Jobs are included in Group – V A Services. Last Date to apply Online through www.tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net is 26.09.2017.
TNPSC will recruit the candidates for these Latest Government Jobs Vacancies in Group – V A Services by transfer. The transfers from among the holders of the posts of Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification Brief Information
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistants|
|Number of Posts||54|
|Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TNPSC Assistant Job Vacancies Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1||Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance)||54|
Eligibility Criteria for TamilNadu PSC Job Vacancy
Candidates applying for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Posts have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants shall have a Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Applicants must be an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department
- Service period of the candidate is not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate’s service shall be either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the TNMS or in TNJMS as on 01.08.2017.
As on 01.07.2017:
- Candidate’s maximum age shall not exceed 30 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation for the identified reserved communities.
Pay Scales for Assistant Jobs in TN Secretariat
Candidates selected for the Assistant Posts for in the Departments of Secretariat will receive the Pay scale of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-(PB1).
Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Jobs
Before registration, Applicants have to pay Rs.150/- towards registration fee and shall fill their basic particulars through One Time online
Registration system. Then the candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Important Dates for RITES Engineer Applications
Candidates shall remember the following important dates for the application process:
|1||Date of Notification||31.08.2017|
|2||Last date of online registration||26.09.2017|
|3||Last date for payment of Fee through Bank
(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)
|4||Last date of submission of hard copy of documents||20.10.2017|
Application Process for Assistant Jobs in TNPSC
- First candidate shall login into the official website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Latest Notifications under Notifications tab.
- Find the Advertisement for Assistants in the Department of Secretariat.
- Download the Notification. Read and understand it carefully.
- The the candidate can login into the official Online application website i.e., tnpscexams.net.
- If the candidate has not registered earlier, then he/she shall register by paying the prescribed application fee.
- Fill the relevant information in the Online Application Form.
- Cross Check the particulars filled in the Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application on or before the last date 26.09.2017.
- Take a hard copy Print of the Submitted Online Application.
- Attach the Application print copy along with No Objection Certificate, and submit on or before 20.10.2017.
Download TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification
Click here to download TNPSC Assistant Recruitment Jobs Notification