- 1 TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 – TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern are uploaded here to download for free. Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 may be helpful this TNPSC Exam Syllabus.
TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the notification for 56 Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department. Job seekers can visit our official website for the latest updates of Latest Govt Jobs.
TNPSC has going to conduct the Written Examination to recruit the candidates for Laboratory Assistant Posts. By this article, aspirants can get the complete information of TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018.
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern is very useful at the time of preparation of written exam. Here you can also get the TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Previous Papers along with TSPSC laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern. Check our official page frequently to get Latest updates on Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Laboratory Assistant Posts|
|No of Posts||56 Posts|
|Starting Date||29th January 2018|
|Last Date||21st February 2018|
|Exam date||06th May 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Written Exam and Interview
TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 – TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants who had applied for the TNPSC Lab Assistant Posts before the Last date. Job seekers are selected based on their performance in the given Exam conducted by the TNPSC. The TNPSC laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern is explained in the table shown below.
- Written Test.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Written Exam|
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
TN Public Service Commission Lab Asst Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 for Biology
- Plant diversity.
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms.
- Angiosperm Anatomy.
- Cell Biology.
- Plant Biochemistry.
- Molecular Biology.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Plant Physiology.
- The molecular structure of DNA and RNA.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Classification and comparative anatomy.
- A broad classification of Animal Kingdom.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Immune systems.
TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2018 for General Studies
- Indian History.
- Indian Polity.
- Important Dates and Events.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement:
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and population.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂