- 1 TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Group – V A Services Examination 2017 – Details
- 1.2 TNPSC Junior Assistant / Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 TNPSC Junior Assistant (Group – V Services) Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 Download TNPSC Group – V A Services Exam Syllabus PDF
TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017
Latest Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus for Junior Assistant, Group V A Services are uploaded on this website for easy and fast reference to the applicants. TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus will assist the job seekers of Tamilnadu PSC Group V A Recruitment 2017, how to prepare and what are the topics prepared for the TNPSC Jr Assistant Exam. Since it is the Latest Employment News in Tamilnadu, most of the job hunters are interested to apply for it. Therefore, we will suggest the candidates apply for TNPSC Group V A Services Exam and start preparing by downloading the study materials from this blog. Download TNPSC Assistant Group -V A Services Previous Papers PDF.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group – V A Services Examination 2017 – Details
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant / Assistant|
|Number of Posts||54|
|Date of Written Exam||25th November 2017|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
TNPSC Junior Assistant / Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
The Applicants of TNPSC Recruitment can check the Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2017. The TNPSC Group V A Services Jr Assistant Exam will be set both in English and Tamil.
|Exam Type||Subject Names||No of Marks||Time Duration||Qualfyfing Marks|
|Written Examination (Single Paper) Objective Type||General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions)||300 Marks||3 Hours||90|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions)|
TNPSC Junior Assistant (Group – V Services) Exam Syllabus 2017
Degree Standard Syllabus
- Current Events
- Political Science
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
S.S.L.C. Standard Syllabus
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’ Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Figures of speech observed in the Poems
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems
- Questions on the Biography
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s
- Dr.Karl Paulnack
- Comprehension Questions
- British English – American English
Authors and their Literary Works
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Identify the Author with the short story
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- Which Nationality the does Poet belong to?
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
- About the Poets
- About the Dramatists
- Mention the Poem Lines
- Various works of the following Authors
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period the Poets belong
- Matching the Poets and Poems
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation
Download TNPSC Group – V A Services Exam Syllabus PDF
Click on the below link to download