- 1 TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017-18 | Overview
- 1.2 TamilNadu PSC District Library Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Download Tamil Nadu PSC College Librarian Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download TNPSC College Librariann Syllabux pdf
TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus
TNPSC College Librrian Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf had Given here. Candidates who are Searching for the TNPSC District Library Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf had given below. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had announced an employment Notification recently to fill 42 Vacancies of College Librarian, District Library Officer and Other Posts, Eligible Candidates can register Online for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Tamil Nadu PSC Is Going to conduct the Written Exam fdor the Applicants of TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Here we are Giving the Complete Tamil Nadu Public ServiceCommission (TNPSC) College Librarian Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Is going to conduct the Written Exam for the Applicants of College Librarian, District Library Officer and some Other Posts. Interested candidates can download the TNPSC College Librarian Previous Papers in addition to the TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf. For TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Details refer official Notification or click the link below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017-18 | Overview
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||College Librarian and other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||42 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||21st November 2017|
|Last Date||20th December 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 30 Years|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Personel Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
TamilNadu PSC District Library Officer Exam Pattern
Complete Details of TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf had given below.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions (Standard)||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|Paper – I||(i) LIBRARY AND INFORMATION
|200 ( Post Graduate Degree
|Paper -II||GENERAL STUDIES||100 Questions (Degree
|2:00 Hours||200 Marks|
|General Studies||75 Questions (SSLC Standard)|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||25 Questions (SSLC
|Paper III||Interview and Records|
Download Tamil Nadu PSC College Librarian Syllabus 2018
TNPSC District Library Officer Exam Syllabus – General Studies
General Abilities and Basic Prociency in English Section-I
- :General Studies .
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Tamil Nadu
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Tamil Nadu.
- Special emphasis on Tamil Nadu Statehood Movement and formation of Tamil Nadu state.
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude.
Section – III: Basic Prociency in English.
- School Level English Grammar:
- Noun & Pronouns
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Reported Speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active and Passive Voice
- Synonyms and Antonyms;
- Phrasal Verbs;
- Related Pair of Words;
- Idioms and Phrases;
- Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
TNPSC College Librarian Syllabus for LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- Foundations of Library and Information Science.
- Information, Communication and Society
- Information Sources.
- Management of Information Centres.
- Knowledge Organisation.
- Information System, Products and Services.
- Information Storage and Retrival.