- 1 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor Syllabus
- 1.2.1 TNPSC Asst Jailor Syllabus For Constitution and Human Rights
- 1.2.2 TN PSC Jailor Syllabus For Administration of Union
- 1.2.3 Tamil Nadu Jailor Syllabus For Socio – Economic issues in India / Tamil Nadu
- 1.2.4 TN Jailor Syllabus For General Studies
- 1.2.5 TNPSC Syllabus For General Ability
- 1.2.6 Tamil Nadu Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.2.7 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus For General English
- 1.3 Download Assistant Jailor Syllabus Pdf
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus is now updated on our site for free download. Applicants who are going to attend for Tamil Nadu Assistant Jailor Exam can get TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus and exam pattern from our site www.govrecruitment.com. TNPSC has released the recruitment notification for 104 vacancies of Assistant Jailor. Contestants who are interested in working with the Tamil Nadu government can apply for this posts.
In our website candidates can get complete information of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus and exam pattern. Here we are providing TNPSC Syllabus, which is very important to get clear in the Written test. Tamil Nadu government will recruit the contenders by conducting the written test and the personal interview.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public service Commission has come into existence in the year 1921. The main functions of Tamil Nadu PSC include conducting of various Examinations for different positions across the Tamil Nadu state. TNPSC deals with everything related to state civil services posts. Tamil Nadu PSC is also taking care of promotions and transfer of the Civil servants of the respective state etc. All such functions are carried forward by it in a most efficient and transparent way. TNPSC does take care of the issues relating to compensations and monetary benefits to the civil servants.
Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern
TNPSC published the recruitment notification for 104 jailor posts. Here we are providing complete exam pattern in detail. Candidates who are going to attend the TN Jailor exam can know the exam pattern before attending for the test. Refer below table for complete details.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consists of Two papers.
- Two papers include, of Multiple choice questions.
Exam Pattern For TNPSC Paper I
|S.No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Constitution and Human Rights||200||300||3 Hours|
|2||Administration of Union|
|3||Socio – Economic issues in India / Tamil Nadu|
|4||Current issues at National Level|
|5||Current issues at National Level|
- All are objective type (Multiple Choice) Questions.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Exam Pattern For Tamil Nadu PSC Paper II
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||75||300||3 hours|
|2||Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25|
|3||General Tamil / General English||100|
- Written test will be considered for 600 marks.
- Candidates who cleared the written examination will be called for Personal interview.
- A personal interview will be held for 80 marks.
- Minimum Qualifying marks OC – 272 Other than OC – 204.
Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Syllabus For Paper I
TNPSC Asst Jailor Syllabus For Constitution and Human Rights
- Historical Background.
- The concept of Human Rights.
- Making of the Constitution.
- Salient features of the Constitution.
- Human rights Juvenile reformatory institutions.
- Human rights and crimes against women.
- Human rights and child exploitation.
- Human rights of prisoners in Jail.
- Human rights and right of Bail.
- Human rights and gender or castes equality.
- Fundamental Duties.
- Basic Structure of the Constitution.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union and its Territory.
TN PSC Jailor Syllabus For Administration of Union
- State government organization.
- District administration.
- The role of recruitment agencies.
- Use of IT in administration.
- Social welfare.
- The relationship between State and Union.
- Public Services.
- Social welfare.
Tamil Nadu Jailor Syllabus For Socio – Economic issues in India / Tamil Nadu
- Population Explosion.
- Unemployment issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
- Child Labour.
- Sanitation‐ Rural and Urban.
- Corruption in public life.
- Social injustice to womenfolk.
- Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Central and State Commission.
- Terrorism and Communal violence.
TNPSC Jailor Paper II Syllabus
TN Jailor Syllabus For General Studies
- Current Events.
- History and culture of India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian National Movement.
TNPSC Syllabus For General Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Primary Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
Tamil Nadu Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analysing Arguments.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus For General English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Download Assistant Jailor Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.