- 1 TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Tamilnadu Public Service Commission AE Selection Process
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Tamilnadu PSC AE Jobs 2018 Important Date
- 1.8 How to Apply Online for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu State! Yes, TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Notification is released by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. It is the latest Employment News in Tamilnadu Government Jobs 2018. There are around 324 vacancies for Assistant Engineer post. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 before the last date 26th March 2018. Moreover, there is the last date pay the application fee through online. Hence, aspirants are requested to check out the below information in the article to apply for TNPSC AE Jobs 2018.
According to the official TNPSC Notification 2018, applied candidates for Assistant Engineer vacancies will be selected through Written Exam and interview process. Therefore, aspirants need to prepare for the TNPSC Exam 2018, to be selected in the recruitment process. Moreover, candidates should also be selected in the Interview process. Further information is available in the below sections. And also you can other job notifications at www.govrecruitment.com.
Moreover, the TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 is a Central Government Job, where your job will be secured. In addition, you will get additional allowances from the Government. Hence, maybe it is good opportunity to work other than being an idle person. If you are up to the requirements that are mentioned in the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification, apply as soon as possible. Therefore, job finders, you can also get Latest Government Jobs and Central Government Jobs Notifications from our website Govrecruitment. So, you will get all the latest notification by bookmarking this site over your browser.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
The below-given table is a brief description of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 vacancies. You can find the complete details in the next sections of this article. Hence, candidates are advised to scroll down the article for more collective information for TNPSC AE Jobs 2018. Moreover, it is the best chance for candidates who are preparing to get a job in Telangana. Therefore, contenders wishing to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 can check out the last date to apply. Because it is better to apply when there is a time other than thinking about the lost chance. So, have a glance at the below table and find the start date and the last date to apply online for TNPSC Jobs 2018.
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||324|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||28th February 2018|
|Last Date||26th March 2018|
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
No. of Posts: 324
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Water Resources Department, Assistant Engineer (Civil)||70 Posts|
|2.||Buildings, Assistant Engineer (Civil)||23 Posts|
|3.||Highways Department, Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||160 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department||29 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
- Candidates who are interested to apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assitant Engineer must possess B.E./B.Tech Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution.
- Aspirants need to meet the minimum age limit and maximum age limit to apply for TNPSC Assistant engineer Recruitment 2018. Hence, have a look at them below.
- Minimum Age – 17 Years
- Maximum Age
- For General/OBC Category – 30 Years
- Other Category – No Age Limit
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be eligible for age relaxation. Moreover, refer the official notification for more info on age relaxation details.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission AE Selection Process
Based on the marks that candidates appeared in the TNPSC Assitant Engineer Recruitment 2018 will be selected through the following process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
Aspirants selected for the post of Assistant Engineer in TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018, will get the following salary as per the official TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2018.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5100/- per month
Application Fee for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018
Contenders need to pay the Registration Fee and Application Fee to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. So, you can check out the fee details and pay as per your category mentioned below.
|S.No||Category||Registeration Fee||Application Fee|
|2.||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S||No Fee||No Fee|
Tamilnadu PSC AE Jobs 2018 Important Date
Aspirants applying for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 can have a glance at the below dates. So that you will remember the last date to submit the application form for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018.
- Advertisement Release of TNPSC Notification 2018: 28-02-2018
- Starting Date to Fill TNPSC Application Form: 28-02-2018
- Closing Date to Submit to TNPSC Application Form: 26-03-2018
- Date of TNPSC AE Paper I Exam 2018: 20.05.2018 FN, 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Date of TNPSC AE Paper II Exam 2018: 20.05.2018 AN, 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
Candidates who are interested to Apply for TNPSC AE Jobs 2018 can follow the below steps. We provide the below instructions to fill the online application for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018. So, go through the below-given steps.
- First of all, go to the official site of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Next, search the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Once you find the notification click on it and download the notification.
- Then read the vacancy details and eligibility details clearly.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online option.
- Now, start filling the TNPSC AE Application Form 2018.
- Enter the details correctly as in your certificates.
- Next, upload your documents that are asked.
- Once again check your details before making the payment.
- Then click on Payment and check the application as per your category,
- After the successful payment, click on Submit button.
- At last, you can view the TNPSC Application Form.
- Moreover, you can take a printout of the form for future use.
Download TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
Official Notification of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Online Application Form for TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018: Click Here