- 1 TNPL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 TNPL Medical Officer Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Selection Process for Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Jobs in 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for TNPL Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for Jobs in TNPL Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Application Procedure for TNPL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download TNPL Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
TNPL Recruitment 2018
Notification for TNPL Recruitment 2018 has been released and the application form is also available to download. The available jobs in Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) are Medical Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager posts.
There are totally 12 vacancies available in TNPL Notification 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply before the last date 24th February 2018.
Moreover, it is Latest Government Job in Tamilnadu State Government Jobs Notifications 2018. So, guys, make sure that are eligible before applying by going through the article.
And also you can also get other notifications of Government Jobs in both Central & State Level from www.govrecruitment.com. So that, you will be upto date to apply for any job notification.
TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|No. of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||10th February 2018|
|Closing Date||24th February 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
TNPL Medical Officer Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Candidates should have done First Class full-time Engineering Degree with First Class MBA/ First Class Post Graduation Diploma in Materials Management. Or aspirants must have done full-time MBA. (OR)
- Else candidates should have done First Class full-time Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with First Class Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management/First Class MBA.
- May the aspirants must have done First Class full-time B.E/B.Tech in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Medical Officer – Applying candidates should have minimum 8 years of post qualification experience.
- Assistant Manager – Aspirants should have minimum 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Deputy Manager – Aspirants should have minimum 14 years of post qualification experience.
Minimum Age Limit
- Medical Officer – 28 Years
- Assistant Manager – 29 Years
- Deputy Manager – 34 Years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates – 02 Years
- SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 05 Years
Selection Process for Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Jobs in 2018
Candidates applied for the vacancy posts in TNPL will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered for TNPL Jobs 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
Application Fee to Apply for Jobs in TNPL Recruitment 2018
Important Dates for TNPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date to Apply||10th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||24th February 2018|
Application Procedure for TNPL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
Candidates those who are interested to apply for the post of Medical Officer or Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager can follow the below steps to apply.
- First of all, open the browser and go to the Official website of TNPL at www.tnpl.com.
- You can find the TNPL recruitment 2018 Notification in the careers tab.
- Click on the Advertisement link and read the instruction properly.
- Once you have read the notification, check your eligibility whether to apply or not.
- If you are eligible, click on the application form link or download the application form from below provided link.
- Then start filling the details and attach relevant documents to it.
- After the completion of filling, send the application form to the below mentioned address.
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited,
Tamilnadu – 639136.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂