- 1 TN TET Exam Notification 2019
- 1.1 TN Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 TNTET 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Application Fee for TNTET Notification 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process of Tamilnadu Teaching Jobs 2019
- 1.6 TNTET Exam 2019 Important Dates
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- 1.8 Download TNTET Application Form 2019 Notification
TN TET Exam Notification 2019
TN TET Exam Notification 2019: Dear job seekers good news for you all here the Latest Govt Jobs notification is out. Tamilnadu Government published a notification for the TN TET Exam Notification on Feb 2019. Applicants here is the links are updated of TNTET Notification 2019 which is available from 28th Feb 2019 for the eligible candidates. But the Tamil Nadu teacher recruitment board will provide the Registration link for the TN Teacher Eligibility Notification from 15th March to 05th April 2019. So, by this time you can verify the TNTET Eligibility and other TNTET Exam dates for Prelims and mains which has tentatively updated and done the registration. The TN TET registration link will active soon at @trb.tn.nic.in.
The forms will be available online as well as offline mode. Candidates have to visit the TRB website and complete the online application process. Also, candidates can collect the application form from the Head Masters of HSS by the Chief Educational Officers concerned against the payment of INR 50 in cash. Those candidates who want to become a teacher in the primary section, as well as the middle section, can apply for this TN Govt Jobs. In this, while you could have to know the eligibility for Tami Nadu TET paper I & TNTET Paper II which has the Separate suitable criteria. Read the complete article to know the TN TET Exam Notification 2019.
TN Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher/Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name||TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||15th Mar 2019|
|Last Date||05th Apr 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
TNTET 2019 – Vacancy Details
The Govt Jobs hunters who are applying for TET Exam should know the complete details about the TRB Eligibility Test. Tamilnadu TRB conducts the TNTET Exam every year for the posts of primary and upper primary teacher jobs. Aspirants who are willing to teach the students studying in Class I to Class V or studying class VI to class VIII can apply for Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Tamilnadu TET is the compulsory exam for B.Ed candidates to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Jobs in the Government or Private schools.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualifications for TN TET Teacher Jobs 2019
PAPER – 1
- Candidates should have one of the following degrees to apply for Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V: B.Ed in Nursery Teacher Training of 2 years BTC in Urdu and BTC/Diploma in Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute/DIET.
- Candidates who are appearing for D.E.Ed/B. Ed degree is also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are visually impaired are not eligible to write Paper I.
PAPER – 2
- Candidates should have one of the following degrees to apply for Graduate Teacher for classes VI to VIII: B.A./B.Sc./B.Lit. degree in Botany, Chemistry, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Physics, Tamil, and Zoology as major subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and B.Ed from a Recognized University.
- Candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
Age Limits for Tamilnadu TET Exam 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Application Fee for TNTET Notification 2019
- Applying candidates for TN TET 2019 Notification should pay the registration fee as follows.
- General Category: Rs. 500/-.
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan for TN TET Notification 2019
Selection Process of Tamilnadu Teaching Jobs 2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will select the applicants based on the following criteria. Candidates are selected on the basis of TN TET Written Test. Aspirants need to score 60% marks for qualifying in Tamil Nadu TET Exam.
- Written Test
TNTET Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement Date: 15th Mar 2019.
- Last Date to apply TET Exam: 05th Apr 2019.
- Exam Date for TNTET Paper – I: 06th Oct 2019.
- Exam Date for TN TET Paper – II: 07th Oct 2019.
Steps to Apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Online Application Process:
- Visit the Official Site i.e. trb.tn.nic.in
- Search for recruitment section
- Click on the link showing notification for TNTET 2019 Exam
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- Go through all the instructions and details very carefully
- And then click on “Click here to proceed” option.
- Enter the registration details i.e. Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email address etc.
- Fill the application form with your Personal Details.
- Upload your signature and Photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application fee through any Online Mode using net-banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Review the details in the entire form to make changes if necessary.
- After the completion of TN TET Exam Notification Online Application form, a registration number along with password will be generated.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Offline Application Process:
- TNTET application forms are available from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned.
- The application sales centers will be notified in the official site http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The Application forms and Prospectus can be bought on payment of INR 50 in cash.
- The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be kept inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer.
- Candidates are advised not to send the filled-in Application Form directly to the TN Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Such applications shall not be accepted and they will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgment on the photocopy of the application form.
Download TNTET Application Form 2019 Notification