- 1 TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 TN Police Junior Reporter Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu SBCID Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu State Police SBCID Bharti 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 TN Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- 1.6 TN Police Junior Reporter Vacancy 2019 Salary Details
- 1.7 TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Jobs 2019 Important Dates
- 1.8 Procedure to fill TN SBCID Junior Reporter Offline Application 2019
- 1.9 Download TN SBCID Notification 2019
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID Board @ www.tnpolice.gov.in have recently released the fresh notification for the Candidates. About this Latest Employment news of TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019 Notification for 37 Junior Reporter Vacancies. The Offline application Dates are from 20th February 2019 to 21st March 2019. Tamil Nadu Police invites the Online applications from Latest Government Jobs seekers for Tamil Nadu Police Notification 2019. Interested applicants are advised to read the TN SBCID Recruitment 2018 advertisement carefully to know all conditions. Those who are interested they needed to make to note about this TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019 to apply for it.
Participants who are fascinated to apply for Tamil Nadu Police DepartmentJobs 2019 must know the complete notification details such as no of vacancy, application fee a selection procedure, etc. TN Police Jobs 2019 online application link will be activated up to 21st Mar 2019. Furthermore, keep visiting our website for more updates on Latest TN Govt Jobs. Also, get the updates on other Government Jobs as well as Central Government Jobs from our web portal. Get more details on TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility criteria, Application process, vacancies and more details on this page.
Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Reporter|
|Total Number of Vacancies||37|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Starting Date of Application||20th Feb 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||21st Mar 2019|
TN Police Junior Reporter Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
This is the right platform for the candidates who are searching for TN Police Jobs. Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau Services Recruitment Board announced the TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019. Interested applicants for TN SBCID Junior Reporter Vacancy 2019 should check the vacancy details given below.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Post Name: Junior Reporter
Tamil Nadu SBCID Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to apply for Tamil Nadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 must satisfy the following eligibility Criteria. Participants can check the educational qualifications and age limits required to apply for TNSBCID 37 Junior Reporter Vacancy 2019.
TNUSBCID Notification 2019 Educational Qualifications
For this TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019, the Candidates needed to complete their Graduation or the Post Graduation From the Recognized Board or University with the minimum Qualifying of the Marks.
Tamil Nadu 37 SBCID Vacancy 2019 Age Limits
Category Minimum Age Limit Maximum Age Limit:
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years (SC/ST)
- For OBC Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (GENERAL)
Tamil Nadu State Police SBCID Bharti 2019 Application Fee
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2019 must pay the application fee as per their category. The TN Police Shorthand Bureau Vacancy 2019 payment options are online and offline through State Bank of India. Applicants need to refer the official website for Application Fee details.
TN Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Registered candidates for TN Police SBCID Job Openings 2019 have to go through following selection rounds. Participants can refer to Tamil Nadu police Recruitment 2019 official notification for more details about screening rounds. Meanwhile, go through our site Govrecruitment.com for study materials.
- Online Computer Based Test
TN Police Junior Reporter Vacancy 2019 Salary Details
Tamil Nadu State Police Department is offering the best salary for the employees who are working for them. Tamil Nadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 salary details have been mentioned very clearly in the official notification. Refer to the below section to know TN Police SBCID Jobs 2018 pay scale details.
- Junior Reporter Posts – Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Jobs 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 20th Feb 2019
- Closing Date of Application – 21st Mar 2019
Procedure to fill TN SBCID Junior Reporter Offline Application 2019
- Go to TNUSRB official web page www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on notifications tab and read Tamil Nadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 Notification details carefully.
- After checking the notification details you can click on the registration link.
- Fill all the columns in the TN Police Vacancy 2018 application form with correct details.
- Check and rectify if any mistakes are there.
- Pay the TN Police Jobs 2019 application fee through offline mode
- Submit Tamil Nadu Police 37 SBCID Notification 2019 application form
- Take the print out of application form for future use and send the below mentioned address.
The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004