- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Medical Services Board Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Selection Process for MRB TN Asst Surgeon Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
- 1.4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents for MRB TN Asst Surgeon Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Essential Details To Check On Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.7 Steps To Get TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Tamil Nadu medical Services Board Call Letter 2018
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
Flash…Flash… The Government of Tamil Nadu had announced the Assistant Surgeon Exam Date which is going to be held on 9th December 2018. The officials of TN MRB will release the Admit Card 10 days prior to the examination. To help the aspirants, we had given the direct link to download the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018. Meanwhile, Applicants can download and practice the Syllabus and Previous Question papers from the links provided below. Also, Applicants can still apply online from 25/9/2018 to 15/10/2018. Check more details from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Latest government of Tamil Nadu who are looking for MRBTN Recruitment 2018 can check the below table. The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu invites online applications for 1884 Assistant Surgeon Posts. Applicants having the qualifications only eligible to apply for TNMRB Recruitment 2018. The Officials going to conduct the online test to recruit the best candidates. Moreover, The online test is on 9/12/2018. Candidates have to carry the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 to the test center. Also, Go through the following section to know complete details about the MRBTN Notification and all.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Board Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
|Name of the Board||Medical service Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|No of Posts||1884 Posts.|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
Selection Process for MRB TN Asst Surgeon Jobs 2018
The TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Process includes the following steps. Candidates who had applied for MRB TN Careers 2018 need to attend the following screening rounds as per the official updates.
- Written Examination.
Important Dates for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
|Commencement of TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Online application forms||25/09/2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of Application Form||15/10/2018|
|Closure to edit the MRBTN Assistant surgeon Recruitment 2018 Application Form||15/10/2018|
|Last Date to print the www.mrb.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Application Form & Online Fee payment||15/10/2018|
|End Date for the payment of fee through Indian Bank||17/10/2018|
|TN MRB Exam Date 2018||09/12/2018|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Have you applied for MRBTN Jobs 2018? Then you might be looking for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018. Before attending the exam, applicants should aware of the online test pattern. The test pattern will be as follows. Moreover, Download the Syllabus and previous papers from our blog. The officials not yet disclosed the admit card dates. So, Applicants can practice the Syllabus and previous question papers.
|Subject||Duration||Marks||Qualify Marks for SC/ST||Qualifying Marks for Others|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet||02.30 Hrs||100||30||35|
Required Documents for MRB TN Asst Surgeon Call Letter 2018
Individuals who are attending the Assistant Surgeon exam must carry the following documents along with the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018.
- College ID.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Any Valid ID Proof is given by Gazetted Officer.
Essential Details To Check On Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants who are downloading the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 can check the following details are presented in the hall ticket or not. If not, contact the officials.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Date of Examination.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for Contender’s Signature.
- Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Enrollment Number.
Steps To Get TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
- Open MRB Tamil Nadu official web portal, www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Go To Latest News.
- Search and click on TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018
- Fill the form with required details like registration number, etc.
- Then, click on the submit link.
- Now, You will see the Call Letter on the screen.
- Download and carry the admit cards to the examination center.
Download Tamil Nadu medical Services Board Call Letter 2018