- 1 Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Hyderabad District Job Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Hyderabad District Lab Technician Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 TS District Selection Committee Assistant Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Hyderabad District Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for Hyderabad District HWO Job Openings 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for TS DSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for Hyderabad District Collectorate [Telangana] Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply Hyderabad DSC HWO Careers 2019 Notification
- 1.9 Download Hyderabad District Lab Attendant Notification 2019
Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019
Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019: Hello, readers are you looking for Telangana Govt Jobs?… then you are in the right place. Hyderabad District has issued new job notification for Group-IV recruitment of following vacancies like Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Jr. Assistant, Cook and Various jobs. As per Hyderabad district [Telangana] job advertisement, totally 37 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may send their prescribed application form through registered post to given below postal address on or before the last date of 15th March 2019. Download official job notification and offline/ prescribed application forms at Hyderabad district official website of hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Govt Jobs seekers who have completed 05th standard or 07th standard or 10th standard or graduate degree or its equivalent education qualifications can apply for TS DSC Jobs 2019. All aspirants must have attained the following age limitations such us, 18 years to 44 years as on 01.07.2019. The selection will be made on via merit list only. Send the prescribed application form till the last date. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Hyderabad District Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Hyderabad District Job Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Hyderabad District|
|No. of Posts||Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Sweeper, Jr. Assistant, Cook and Various|
|Name of Vacancy||37|
|Start Date||28th Feb 2019|
|Last Date||15th Mar 2019|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Hyderabad District Lab Technician Vacancy 2019 – Details
Interested candidates who want to apply for Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 must have an idea about the vacancy details. Here we are updating the no. of vacancies and post wise vacancy details for Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment. Check the details of vacancy before apply.
- No. of Posts: 37 Vacancies.
- Name of Post: Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, & Other Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|01. Junior Assistant cum Typist/ Typist – 03
02. Lab Technician – 01
03. Lab Attendant – 01
04. HWO Grade-II (Male) – 01
|Class IV (ODSC)|
|01. Lab Attendee – 01
02. Kamati – 01
03. Sweeper – 01
|Group IV (Fresh Vacancies – DSC)|
|01. Junior Assistant – 04
02. Telephone Operator – 01
03. Dark Room Assistant – 01
04. Junior Assistant cum Typist/ Typist – 01
05. Lab Technician – 01
06. Pharmacist Grade-II – 02
|Class IV (ODSC)|
|01. Book Bearer – 01
02. Office Subordinate – 07
03. Chowkidar – 01
04. Gate Porter – 01
05. Cook – 01
06. Kamati – 02
07. Assistant Dhobi – 01
08. Sweeper – 02
09. Scavenger – 01
10. Mali – 01
TS District Selection Committee Assistant Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Here eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limits, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available on this page in brief. Also, we have provided a direct link to download official notification below. To know more Latest Government Jobs and Central Govt Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.govrecruitment.com.
Educational Qualifications for Hyderabad HWO Jobs 2019
- Applicants must be 05th standard/ 07th Standard/ 10th Standard/ ITI/ Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Hyderabad District official website given below.
Age Limits for TS DSC Vacancy 2019
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Hyderabad District official notification is given below.
Important Dates for Hyderabad District Recruitment 2019
- Application Submission Start Date: 28th Feb 2019.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 15th Mar 2019.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
Application Fee for Hyderabad District HWO Job Openings 2019
Applicants who are going to apply for Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 must know the application fee before the application process. Interested candidates refer to the official notification for the application fee details.
Pay Scale for TS DSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
The selected candidates for the Telangana DSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 will get the best salary as per the norms of the organization. Download the notification from the direct link given below and read it for more details.
Selection Process for Hyderabad District Collectorate [Telangana] Recruitment 2019
- Merit List.
- Check more details of the selection process in Hyderabad district official job advertisement given below.
How to Apply Hyderabad DSC HWO Careers 2019 Notification
Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.telangana.gov.in. Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of below mention mandatory documents. Applications should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of which you want to apply.
- ID proof,
- Proof of Date of Birth,
- Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate),
- Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Steps to apply Offline:
- Go to Hyderabad District official website -> hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Hyderabad District jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the offline application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
The Assistant Director,
The welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens,
M4, (Exhibition Ground) Near Ajanta Gate,
M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad District-500001.
Download Hyderabad District Lab Attendant Notification 2019