- 1 TCCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Latest Jobs in TCCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TCCL Helper Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Selection Process for TCCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for TCCL Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for TCCL Helper & Other Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates of TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 Online Procedure for TCCL Operator Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
TCCL Recruitment 2018
A New notification is available now for 39 Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper posts at Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCCL). TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released recently. Entries for Online filling is also available now.
So, candidates who are in search of Government Job can kindly refer this TCCl Recruitment 2018 to check their eligibility. Moreover, it is one among the Latest Government Jobs for the aspirants who have completed their diploma. Therefore, apply for TCCL Jobs 2018 before the last date 23rd February 2018.
Hence, you can know more details TCCL Operator Recruitment 2018 just going further through this article. So, guys, check the requirements and apply before it misses from your hands.
One more important thing is that you can also check out Latest Notifications of Government Jobs 2018 @ www.govrecruitment.com. So, keep checking the site to know new job alerts in the Government sector at State and Central Level.
TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Post Name||Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||13th February 2018|
|Closing Date||23rd February 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
Latest Jobs in TCCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 39 Posts
Name of the Posts: Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Operator – 11 Posts
- Fitter Mechanic – 08 Posts
- Helper – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TCCL Helper Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Operator – Candidates should have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Department of Technical Education.
- Fitter Mechanic – Aspirants must have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Department of Technical Education.
- Helper – Candidates applying for Helper posts need to have below mentioned qualifications
- Fitter – SSLC with ITI Fitter Trade (NCVT).
- Electrical – SSLC with ITI Electrical Trade (NCVT)
- Instrumentation – SSLC with ITI ITI Trade (NCVT)
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 41 Years
Selection Process for TCCL Recruitment 2018
Applied candidates of the TCCL Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper posts will be selected based on their performance in the following test conducted by the Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCCL).
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered for TCCL Operator, Fitter Mechanic, Helper Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Operator||Rs. 16,000 /-|
|2.||Fitter Mechanic||Rs. 16,000 /-|
|3.||Helper (Fitter)||Rs. 15,800 /-|
|4.||Helper ( Electrical)||Rs. 15,800 /-|
|5.||Helper (Instrumentation)||Rs. 15,800 /-|
Application Fee for TCCL Helper & Other Jobs 2018
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 200/-
Important Dates of TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23rd February 2018|
Online Procedure for TCCL Operator Recruitment 2018
- First of all, you need to go to the official site of TCCL @ www.tcckerala.com.
- Now, you can search the TCCL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the notification link and read the details carefully.
- After reading it, you can click on the link to apply online.
- For that online application, you need to register your details.
- Then you will receive a Username and Password to your registered mobile number to login.
- Once you login, now you can start entering your details.
- After that, you need to upload the scanned copy of your Photo & Signature.
- Now, check the details that you have entered for confirmation.
- At last, click on payment option and pay as per your category.
- Once, the payment is successful, click on submit button.
- Finally, you can download and take a print of the application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂