- 1 Tamilnadu (TN) TET Notification 2017
- 1.1 TNTET 2017 Notification Details @ trb.tn.nic.in
- 1.2 TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process of Tamilnadu Teaching Jobs 2017
- 1.6 TNTET Exam Dates 2017
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- 1.8 Download TN TRB TET Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.9 Download TNTET 2017 Application Form, Notification
Tamilnadu (TN) TET Notification 2017
Tamilnadu (TN) TET Notification 2017 has recently issued. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) invites all the applicants for filling the Online Application Forms of TET Exam. TNTET is admission or entrance test conducted to grant admissions to the job seekers who are desiring to start their career in Teaching Field. The State Eligibility Test is conducted for selecting candidates for basically two levels- Primary Schools (Class I to V) and Secondary Schools (Class VI to VIII). This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Latest Government Teacher Jobs in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates must check TNTET Recruitment details like qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, etc. Applicants need to check all the eligibility conditions for TN Jobs and fill and submit the TNTET Online Application Form. Candidates can utilize this opportunity who want to start their career as a teacher. For more details visit the Official Website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET 2017 Notification Details @ trb.tn.nic.in
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher/Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name||TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||15th February 2017|
|Last Date||8th March 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Details
Candidates who are applying for TET Exam should know the complete details about the TRB Eligibility Test. Tamilnadu TRB conducts TNTET Exam every year for the posts of primary and upper primary teacher jobs. Aspirants who are willing to teach the students studying in Class I to Class V or studying class VI to class VIII can apply for Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Tamilnadu TET is the compulsory exam for B.Ed candidates to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Jobs in the Government or Private schools.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have completed their high School/Intermediate from recognized board are eligible for TN TET Paper – I.
- Aspirants should have qualified the Diploma in Education from the recognized institution.
- Candidates who want to appear for Tamilnadu Paper-II should hold a B.A/B.Sc/B.Lit degree in the related subjects or completed B.Ed with 50% marks from recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
Applying candidates for Tamilnadu (TN) TET Notification 2017 should pay the registration fee as follows.
- General Category: Rs. 500/-.
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-.
Selection Process of Tamilnadu Teaching Jobs 2017
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will select the applicants based on the following criteria.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of TN TET Written Test.
- Aspirants need to score 60% marks for qualifying in Tamil Nadu TET Exam.
TNTET Exam Dates 2017
- Online Application Commencement from: 15th February 2017.
- Last Date to apply TET Exam: 8th March 2017.
- Exam Date for TNTET Paper – I: 29th April 2017 (Saturday).
- Exam Date for TN TET Paper – II: 30th April 2017 (Sunday).
Steps to Apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Visit the Official Website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the home page, search for the related tab.
- Click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all the details like Personal details, Educational details, etc.
- Pay the fee through online mode using credit/debit card as per your category.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the TN TET Application Form.
Download TN TRB TET Syllabus & Previous Papers
Download TNTET 2017 Application Form, Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.