- 1 Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Tamilnadu TET 2018 Notification – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018
- 1.3 Selection Process for TN TET Teachers Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered for TN Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee For Tamilnadu TET Exam 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates For TN TET Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.7 How To Apply For TN TRB TET Recruitment Exam 2018
- 1.8 Download Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018 PDF
Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018
A teacher is always a Learning Student, Right? Yeah, it is the most important role in the society. However, coming to the point, Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board is going to recruit Teachers for 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can have a look at this Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018 for more information.
So, there are 4084 vacancies for Tamilnadu Teacher Posts. Hence, it will be a good opportunity for those who are looking for a Latest Government Job anywhere in India. Moreover, you can also suggest any of your friends who are interested in Teaching.
Further details of the Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018 are given below in this article. Moreover, you can also prepare for any other exam with these Latest Current Affairs over this site. Additional notifications of Central & State Government Jobs are also available at www.govrecruitment.com.
Tamilnadu TET 2018 Notification – Vacancy Details
|Organisation Name||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher/Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||March 2018|
|Last Date||March 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018
- Aspirants should be a graduate and should have a 2-Year diploma in any recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have completed B.Ed with minimum 50% marks to apply for Tamilnadu Teacher Posts 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 Years
Selection Process for TN TET Teachers Recruitment 2018
Selection of the applied candidates for Tamilnadu Teacher Jobs 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the below test conducted by the Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
- TN TET Paper I
- TN TET Paper II
Pay Scale Offered for TN Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018
Aspirants willing to apply for Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018 Jobs can refer the official notification for pay scale and other salary details.
Application Fee For Tamilnadu TET Exam 2018
So, candidates who are interested to apply for the Teacher posts in TN TET Recruitment 2018 can pay the application fee as per their category is given below.
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 250/-
Important Dates For TN TET Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – March 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – March 2018
- Tamil Nadu TET Exam (Paper-1) Date – April 2018
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (Paper-2) – April 2018
How To Apply For TN TRB TET Recruitment Exam 2018
Those who want to apply for the TN TET 2018 Notification, can follow the below steps. Moreover, you can also know what are the precautions that to be taken while filling the form.
- First, open the official Website of Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Then click on the Tamilnadu TET Notification 2018.
- Once go through the notification details and click on Apply Online.
- Next, fill your details as per the TN TET Notification 2018.
- Once again check the information that you have entered in the application form.
- Then click on the Payment option and pay as per your category.
- Until the payment is complete, do not refresh or close or reload the page.
- Once the transaction is complete, click on Submit button.
- At last, can view your application form.
- Moreover, you can take print out of the form for future reference.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀