- 1 Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Government of Odisha TGT Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Govt of Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Latest Sundargarh Hindi Teacher Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Government of Odisha Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Government of Odisha
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Sundargarh Junior Clerk Vacancies 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For Odisha TGT Hindi Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Government of Odisha Jr Clerk Advertisement 2018
Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018
The Government of Odisha has come up with the Latest Employment Notification. The Officials are going to recruit Odisha govt job seekers to fill up the 53 TGT, Hindi Teacher, Jr Clerk, Peon and Other vacancies. Applicants of Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018 should apply through Offline only. As per the source, the candidates can start submitting the Govt of Odisha Jr Clerk Jobs 2018 Application from 20th April 2018. The Closing date for Offline application form is 21st May 2018. So, Individuals who are having the desired qualifications must apply for Government of Odisha Jobs 2018. For more details, refer the official notification www.ordistrictics.in.
Central Government Job seekers willing to work for th Odisha Government can download the prescribed application form from www.ordistricts.nic.in and send their application on or before 21-05-2018. The Prescribed format along with photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below. To help the candidates, here we had provided all the essential information regarding Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018 from the below sections of this page. Also, check Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018 notification here.
Government of Odisha TGT Notification 2018 – Overview
The Govt of Odisha invites only offline applications from the deserving candidates of Sundargarh District on a contractual basis. The Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 53 Peon, Night Watchmen, Jr Clerk, TGT, PET, Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, and other various posts. Applicants who had the essential qualifications can apply before the last date.
|Name of The Organization||Government of Odisha|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher, PET, Junior Clerk, Peon|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Vacancy Details of Govt of Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs 2018
Applicants for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018 should know about the post wise vacancy details. To help the applicants, here we had updated the vacancy details according to the Government of Odisha Recruitment 2018.
Post Name: TGT, PET, Jr Clerk & Others
Total No of Vacancies: 53.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
- TGT, BA, B.Ed.: 13 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 05 Posts
- TGT, PCM: 04 Posts
- TGT, CBZ: 05 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 05 Posts
- I.ACT: 03 Posts
- ISC, CT: 01 Post
- PET: 06 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 05 Posts
- Peon: 05 Posts
- Night Watchman: 01 Post
Latest Sundargarh Hindi Teacher Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Odisha Government Jobs should attain the below educational and age limits as per the official notification. Candidates who do not have the desired qualification need not apply for Govt of Odisha Jobs.
- TGT, BA, B.Ed.: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce along with a degree in Bachelor of Education & OSSTET Pass.
- TGT, PCM & TGT, CBZ: Bachelor Degree in Science along with a degree in Bachelor of Education & OSSTET Pass.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit with Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit) & OSSTET Pass.
- Sanskrit Teacher: Bachelor Degree in Hindi with Rastrabhasa Ratna & OSSTET Pass.
- ACT: C.T./ D.I.E.T with 12th Arts with OTET.
- ISC, CT: C.T./ D.I.E.T with 12th science with OTET.
- PET: Matric with Certificate of Physical Education.
- Junior Clerk: Graduation with basic Computer Knowledge.
- Peon & Night Watchman: ME. Passed
The aspirants must attain the age limits as per the norms of the organization. Refer the official advt for more details of Government of Odisha Notification.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Application Fee for Government of Odisha Jobs 2018
Candidates willing to apply for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018 should pay a certain amount of application fee according to the norms of the organization. The fee details are as follows.
|For Gen/ OBC||Rs. 50/-|
|For SC/ST/ PH/Women||No Fee|
Pay Scale Offered by Government of Odisha
The Government of Odisha offers the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018. The salary will be given to each designation is as follows.
- TGT, BA, B.Ed., TGT, PCM & TGT, CBZ: Rs. 16880/- Per Month
- Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, I.A CT & ISC, CT: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- PET: Rs. 9250/- Per Month
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 8880/- Per Month
- Peon & Night Watchman: Rs. 8070/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for Sundargarh Junior Clerk Vacancies 2018
The recruitment board of Odisha has decided to shortlist the applicants on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds. Download Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018 for more details.
- Written Exam
Important Dates for Sundargarh Collector Office Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Application Form: 20-04-2018
- Closing Date for submission of Application: 21-05-2018
How To Apply For Odisha TGT Hindi Teacher Jobs 2018
- Firstly, Visit the official website of Odisha official site, www..ordistricts.nic.in
- On the home page, search for Government of Odisha recruitment 2018.
- Download the notification & read the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, download the prescribed format of application
- Fill up the form with all the mandatory details
- Also, A bank demand draft of Rs. 50/- which is payable at only State Bank of India, Sundargarh, in favor of District Welfare officer, Sundargarh.
- Attach all the required documents to the applications and sent in a closed envelope to the below postal address.
District Welfare Officer,
Sundargarh – 770001.
Download Government of Odisha Jr Clerk Advertisement 2018