- 1 SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Phase VI Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 SSC Selective Posts Phase VI Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Staff Selection Commission JE Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for SSC Selection Posts Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By Staff Selection Commission
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for SSC Selection Post Jobs 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For SSC Selection Post Phase IV Careers 2018
- 1.9 Download Staff Selection Commission Notification 2018
SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018
Good News Readers!!! SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018 is out by Staff Selection Commission. Latest Government Job seekers can check the SSC Vacancy 2018. As per the sources, the available vacant positions are 1136 Technical Operator, Canteen Attendant, and Other Posts. Check the Eligibility Criteria & start the Application Process for SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018. The SSC Phase VI Jobs 2018 Application Process ends on 30th September 2018. So, Get the full info regarding SSC Selection Posts VI 2018 Notification like Name of the Posts, Post wise vacancy, Age Criteria, Qualification, Method of Selection, Salary, etc.
Most of the Central government Job applicants might be waiting for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018. Here is the chance for you. If you have the desired qualifications, Then this opportunity is for you. The Officials invites only offline applications from the participants to fill 1136 various vacancies. To know more details regarding SSC Slection Posts Jobs 2018, Kindly go through the below sections. Also, Bookmark our page to receive further updates of Syllabus and previous papers.
Staff Selection Commission Phase VI Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Selection Posts Phase VI( JE & Others|
|Start Date||5th September 2018|
|Last Date||30th September 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
SSC Selective Posts Phase VI Vacancy 2018 Details
Each applicant who is going to apply for SSC Selective Posts Recruitment 2018 should know the vacancy details as per the notification. Here We had provided the qualifications wise vacancy detail. For more postwise vacancy details, download the official advertisement pdf from the given pdf links.
Post Name: JE, Librarian, Scientific Assistant & Others
Total No of vacancies: 1136
Educationwise vacancy Details:
- Degree: 566
- Higher secondary: 129
- Matriculation: 441
Latest Staff Selection Commission JE Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
It is a big opportunity for all those who dream of qualifying SSC examination. For the reason that Selection posts consist of a variety of positions, the eligibility criteria also differ for all. You can check the details of the Post-wise Essential qualification and the Desired qualification from the Official notification given at the end of the article.
Majority of the posts have the age limits minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years. Furthermore, there are age relaxations for different categories that you can find in the table below:
|Category||Relaxation on Upper Age limit (Years)|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||3|
Application Fee for SSC Selection Posts Vacancies 2018
Candidates applying for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018 should pay the application fee which is mandatory. By following the instructions provided in the notification, Pay the Examination Fee through SBI Challan.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH(PwD)||Nil|
Important Dates for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018
|Sr No.||Events||Important Dates|
|2||Application Process Starts||05/09/2018|
|3||Late Date of Application||30/09/2018 (upto 5 p.m.)|
|4||Exam Date for ML (CBE)||27/10/2018|
|5||Exam Date for HSL (CBE)||29/10/2018|
|6||Exam Date for GL (CBE)||30/10/2018|
Pay Scale Offered By Staff Selection Commission
The Department of Staff Selection Commission will provide the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018.
Selection Procedure for SSC Selection Post Jobs 2018
Applicants for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2018 should attend the following selection rounds conducted by the Department of Staff Selection Commission.
- Written Examination
How To Apply For SSC Selection Post Phase IV Careers 2018
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Click here to Apply.”
- Click on “Register,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online and then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of SSC Online application for future use.