- 1 SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Recruitment for SSC Selection Post 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission Bharti Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SSC Recruitment 2018 Sub-Inspector Selection Process
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
- 1.6 SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Important Dates for Sub Inspector Jobs
- 1.8 SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application Procedure
- 1.9 Download SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf to Apply Offline
SSC Recruitment 2018
Job Aspirants who are looking for a job in Government Sector can utilize SSC Recruitment 2018. Staff Selection Commission had released notification of SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018. There are 1233 Vacancies for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Hence, candidates who are interested in working in any field of Government Job can apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018. Moreover, interested candidates can send their application on or before 13th April 2018 ( Extended Date) for SSC Jobs 2018. Also, you can apply for Central Government Jobs for various departments along with SSC Vacancy for Sub Inspector posts. So, let’s scroll down the page for more information.
Hence, you can also suggest anyone of your friends apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 who are looking for Government Job. Therefore, job seekers, you can try for Recruitment for SSC Selection Post 2018. Also, you can find any other information related to Government Jobs on our www.govrecruitment.com like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, etc. So, bookmark our website to get complete information on Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018.
Latest Government Jobs 2018 >>> Click Here
Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018 Notification Details
Here you can have a glance at SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification details to apply. Also, you can know what are the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc., of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018. So, guy’s move to next sections to trace more. Moreover, you can also search any other information related to Govt Jobs 2018.
|Name of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector & Assist Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||1233|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Check below|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||03rd March 2018|
|Last Date||13th April 2018 (Date Extended)|
Recruitment for SSC Selection Post 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Sub-Inspector (GD), Sub Inspector (Executive), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive)
No. of Vacancies: 1233
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|2.||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female||53|
|3.||ASI (Executive) in CISF||To Be Announced|
|4.||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
Educational Qualification for SSC Sub-Inspector Jobs 2018
According to SSC Notification 2018 for Sub Inspector & Assist Sub Inspector posts, job searchers need to have some minimum qualifications to apply. So, applicants can go through educational qualifications, age limit, and age relaxation details to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018.
- Sub Inspector & Others: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution. Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Age Limit to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2018
In order to apply online for SSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018, applicants should meet the age limits given below. Therefore, job aspirants willing to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 can check it below.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
Age Relaxation for SSC Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2018
As per rules and regulations of Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018, age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories. Hence, candidates can have a look at age relaxation details from below to know whether you are eligible or not. So, just look at them first.
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates – 05 Years
Latest Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2018 >>> Click Here
SSC Recruitment 2018 Sub-Inspector Selection Process
In order to get a job in Staff Selection Commission, applicants need to check out the selection process given below. As per the official notification of SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination Paper-I
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination Paper-II
- Medical Examination (DME)
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
According to official notification of एसएससी भर्ती 2018, the salary details of Sub Inspector & Assist Sub Inspector posts will be as given below. Therefore, candidates can have look at the pay scale details before applying for SSC Recruitment 2018.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|2.||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400 /-|
|3.||ASI (Executive) in CISF||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|4.||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
As per Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018, applicants need to pay the application fee to apply for Sub Inspector and other posts. Hence, the fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates – No Fee
SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Important Dates for Sub Inspector Jobs
Job aspirants who are willing to apply for SSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 can have a look at below table. Because you should be aware of the starting date to fill SSC Vacancy 2018 online application. Therefore, candidates check it first and go through the application process.
|Release of SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification||03-03-2018|
|Starting Date to Fill SSC Application Form 2018||03-03-2018|
|Closing Date to Submit SSC Online Application 2018||13-04-2018 up to 05:00 PM|
|Last Date to Pay Fee for SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018||13-05-2018|
Latest Jobs in Staff Selection Commission 2018 >>> Click Here
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application Procedure
Finally, you are here to apply online for SSC Vacancy 2018 for Sub Inspector and other posts. Before that, once again have a look at the above dates. Sio that, you will be aware of the last date to submit your application in time. Then, you can start filling SSC Sub Inspector Application 2018.
- First, visit the official website of SSC at www.ssconline.nic.in
- Then, search for SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Now, click on the notification and download it.
- Next, click on Apply Now option on the screen for a particular post.
- So, start filling the details of yours without ay mistake.
- After that upload your photograph and signature.
- Once they are uploaded successfully, preview your application.
- Next, click on Payment option and pay as per your category.
- Finally, click on Submit button on the screen.
- Then, download SSC Application 2018.
- At last, take a print out of the application for future reference.
SSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 Apply Online >>> Click Here Govrecruitment Wishes YOU All The Best
Download SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf to Apply Offline
Official SSC Notification 2018 >>> Click Here
Note: Applicants for SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification can leave a message in the comment box for any queries. We, Govrecruitment will clear your doubt as early as possible. So, guys, have a Good Day!