- 1 SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission MTS Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 Selection Procedure for SSC MTS Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details to Check on SSC Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Required Documents for Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam 2018
- 1.7 Steps To Get SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.8 Download SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2018
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
Good News Readers!!! The Officials of Staff Selection Commission soon going to release the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 on its web portal. Registered candidates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 can download and carry the Admit Card to the examination hall. Also, check out the required documents and other information available on the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018. Interested applicants willing to join in Staff Selection Commission organization must attend and qualify the online test which will be conducted in the coming months. To crack the test easily, download and practice the Syllabus and previous papers from the below sections of this page.
The Staff Selection Commission had announced the Latest Employment Notification. The advertisement is about to fill the 10,000 plus Multi Tasking Staff vacant positions. As per the news, The applications will be available from 3rd November 2018 to 3rd December 2018. To know the vacancy and eligibility details go through the below details and as well as the link. So, Download SSC MTS ADmit Card 2018 to attend the test without any late. Moreover, Check Syllabus and Previous Papers from the links given below.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Notification 2018 – Complete Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff(Non-Technical Staff)|
|Number of Vacancies||10,000 (Tentative Post)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||Nov 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||3rd Dec 2018|
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS Jobs 2018
Job applicants who are looking for the Selection Process must read all the information given here. The selection of the applicant is based upon the SSC MTS Examination 2018-19. So, There will be a Computer Based (Online) Test to select the applicants for next rounds. Moreover, Candidates may download the syllabus & exam pattern from SSC MTS Notification 2018 Pdf.
- Paper 1 Computer Based Test
- Paper 2 Descriptive Test
Important Dates for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2018
- SSC MST Exam Notification Date: 03.11.2018
- Opening date for submission of online application form: 03.11.2018
- Closing date for submission of application form: 03.12.2018
- Tentative Date of SSC MTS Exam: Notify soon
Get SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Hello Individuals!! Great News for all the postulants who are waiting for SSC MTS Admit Card 2018? In the recent times, Staff Selection Commission issued a notification to fill up 10000 plus vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. An immense number of contenders have applied for the posts of MTS and are anxiously waiting for SSC MTS Admit Card 2018. However, the wait is over now and SSC is all set to disclose एसएससी एमटीएस प्रवेश पत्र 2018 after the completion of the process of application.
- Computer Based Test – SSC MTS Syllabus 2018
|General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 Questions)||25||02 Hours|
|Numerical Aptitude (25 Questions)||25|
|English Language (50 Questions)||50|
|General Awareness (50 Questions)||50|
- Descriptive Test – SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Patter 2018
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language in the 8th schedule of the constitution||50||30minutes|
Essential Details to Check on SSC Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter 2018
Usually, individuals have to cross-check the data printed on SSC MTS Admit Card 2018. If you find any mistakes on Staff Selection Commission MTS 2018 Hall Tickets, then complain to the higher authorities immediately and make the necessary corrections. The details printed on SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 are along the lines
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Test Centre.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of the Test.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date of Birth.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
Required Documents for Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam 2018
In addition, to SSC MTS Admit Card 2018, the postulants have to take any one of the original documents to the exam center. The essential documents of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018 are as follows.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
Steps To Get SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018
Individuals willing to attend the SSC MTS Exam 2018 should download and carry the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018. To download the call letter, follow the below mentioned simple steps.
- Initially, Open the official web portal of Staff Selection Commission, www.ssc.nic.in.
- Search for the Latest News.
- Click on the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 link.
- Enter the required details on the appeard form like name, date of birth, etc
- Then click on Ok Button.
- Now, you will see the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 on the screen.
- Download and save the copy of Hall Ticket for later purpose.
Download SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2018