- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of SSC CPO 2018 1223 SI & ASI Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Delhi Police SI & ASI Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for Staff Selection Commission CPO Notification 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for SSC CPO 2018 Examination
- 1.6 Important Dates of SSC Sub-Inspector (GD) Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for SSC Sub-Inspector (Executive) Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently on 03rd March 2018. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced an official employment notification for 1223 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs, Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF Posts.
The Participants those who are seeking for the Central Govt Jobs, SSC Jobs, and Police Jobs can read this article thoroughly. Eligible aspirants who have completed Graduation can apply Online for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. The SSC CPO SI & ASI Online Applications submission starts from 03rd March 2018 to 02nd April 2018.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the Online application from the applicants who meet the eligibility criteria to fill up 1223 vacancies od SI & ASI Jobs in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF. So, the contestants who are interested in applying for SSC SI & ASI Jobs can also refer the SSC official website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in.
The Complete details of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 such as Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, Pay-Scale, Age Limitations, and Online application Method, etc., are briefly explained below.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||SSC CPO 2018|
|No of Posts||SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF|
|Post Name||1223 Posts|
|Advt Date||03rd March 2018|
|Starting Date||03rd March 2018|
|Closing date||02nd April 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examinations: Paper I & Paper II, PST, PET & Medical Test|
Vacancy Details of SSC CPO 2018 1223 SI & ASI Jobs
Name of the Posts: SI & ASI Posts in Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF.
No of Vacancies: 1223 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Category wise Vacancy Details
Sub Inspector (SI) (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (SI) (Female) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (SI) (GD) in CAPF’s
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be informed later|
|Female||–||Vacancies will be informed later|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI/Exe||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B. Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C. Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D. Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E. Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F. Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G. Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Delhi Police SI & ASI Jobs 2018
Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Board or University. For explicit details, refer official notification of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years (as on 01.08.2018)
|SC / ST candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Applicants||03 Years|
|For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-SM (Unreserved / General)||03 Years|
|Ex-SM (OBC)||06 Years|
|Ex-SM (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (General)||Upto 40 years of Age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees ( OBC )||Up to 43 years of Age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )||Upto 45 years of Age|
Selection Process for Staff Selection Commission CPO Notification 2018
The selection of Applied competitors of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 will be based on their performance in the following selection rounds:
- Written Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Written examination (Paper-II)
- Final Result (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Pay Scale for SSC CPO 2018 Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police||Rs .9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200|
|Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs||Rs. 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with GP of Rs 4200|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF||Rs. 5200-20200 in Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
Important Dates of SSC Sub-Inspector (GD) Recruitment 2018
|Events||SSC CPO 2018 Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO 2018 Notification Release Date||3rd March 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO 2018 Application Form||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO SI ASI Online Application Form||2nd April 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam 2018 Admit Card||May 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam 2018 Date||4th to 10th June 2018|
|SSC CPO SI ASI Tier-I Exam 2018 Result||August 2018|
|PET/ PST & Medical Examination||September / October 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Exam 2018 Admit Card||November 2018|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Examination 2018||1st December 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Exam 2018 Result||January 2019|
Application Fee for SSC Sub-Inspector (Executive) Vacancy 2018
Job applicants must & should pay the application fee as per the category as shown below while applying for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
|UR/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Applicants||No Fee|
Online Application Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Competitors who are seeking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can review the whole article to get the specific details and apply Online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. The Step by Step Online application process of SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2018 is illustrated below.
- Visit the SSC official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Download & Read the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Check the Online Application link and search for the Related link and open it.
- Read the instructions carefully and start to fill the application form.
- Fill all the essential information without any mistake and
- Upload Scanned documents copies like Photo & Signature.
- Recheck the filled information and submit.
- PAy the Application Fee.
- Finally, Download & Take a copy of SSC CPO Application Form 2018.
Download SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
On our website, We have also updated the SSC CPO Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern, SSC CPO Previous Papers, and SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 in addition to the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. So, the contenders who are looking for the SSC Jobs can refer our website regularly to get the precise information regarding SSC CPO 2018 updates.