- 1 SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018 | SSC CGL 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Pdf Download | SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.3 SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.4 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2018 for Tier -I, II, III, IV
- 1.5 SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Subject-wise Details of SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
- 1.6 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.7 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier II Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.8 SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier II for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- 1.9 Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern Pdf for Tier I, II, III, IV Exams 2018
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
Based on the SSC CGL Examination 2018 Notification, Govrecruitment is providing the SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Hence, candidates who had applied for SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment can get the SSC CGl 2018 Syllabus Pdf over here. Moreover, you can also get the SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2018 for all Tier-I, II, III, IV Exams. Therefore, job aspirants should be ready to start the preparation to clear the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2018. Also, you can share the information with your friends who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
As you had gone through the SSC CGL 2018-19 Notification, now, you can download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Before that, you should also know the SSC CG 2018 Exam Pattern. Therefore, guys, scroll the page to get the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus pdf download. Moreover, you can also get the syllabus for any other Government exams on our www.govrecruitment.com. Hence, applicants make sure that, you had applied for SSC CGL 2018 and preparing for the correct post. So, let’s move to download SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus. In addition, you can also get SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 in Hindi Pdf.
Latest Govt Exams 2018 Syllabus >>> Click Here
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018 | SSC CGL 2018 Notification Details
Guys have a look at a brief overview of SSC CGL Notification 2018 below. Based on the below-given information, you can know when you can submit your application and start the preparation for SSC CGL 2018 Exam. Hence, candidates can go to the table in detail and then move to next section to download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Also, you can apply for any other Latest Government Jobs 2018 along with SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018. So that, you can prepare for both the exams in parallel. Therefore, applicants check out the table and get SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf.
|Name of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|Post Name||Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’|
|No. of Vacancies||9000 (Tentative)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Merit List|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||05th May 2018|
|Last Date||31st May 2018|
SSC CGl 2018-19 Notification >>> Click Here
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Pdf Download | SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Here are the selection process details of Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2018. Based on the selection process, candidates can get an idea of what are the tests will be conducted by officials of SSC. Hence, applicants can check out the below-given table regarding SSC CGL 2018-19 Notification. Therefore, candidates can start the preparation with SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 and keep practicing the previous papers. Also, you get the pdf of SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern below. As SSC CGL Exam is conducted in four phases – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, & Tier 4. So, have a look at below and then get the SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download.
|Exam Name||Exam Type|
|Tier 1 Exam||Prelims Exam|
|Tier 2 Exam||Mains Exam|
|Tier 3 Exam||Descriptive Paper|
|Tier 4 Exam||Personality Test /Interview/Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test|
Latest central Govt Jobs 2018 >>> Click Here
Check Out the Exam Pattern for SSC CGL Tier-I, II, III, IV Exams 2018. Then, you can move to next section to download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018. Moreover, go through the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 in detail and then download the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern 2018
- The Tier I of SSC CGL 2018 will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Negative Marking: 1/2 (0.50) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|S.No||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||2 Hours|
|Total||100 Qns||200 Marks||02 Hours|
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4.||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who had successfully cleared SSC CGL Tier I and Tier II Exams 2018 can appear for SSC CGL Tier III.
The tier III exam will be a 1-hour long descriptive test in Pen/paper mode wherein candidate will be asked to write an Essay or letter or Precise in English or Hindi.
SSC CGL Tier IV (Only for the post of Tax Assistant)
The tier IV of SSC CGL 2018 will be a computer proficiency test wherein the candidates will be tested for typing speed.
The exam is also called Data Entry Skill Test (DEST).
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2018 for Tier -I, II, III, IV
As per the official SSC CGL 2018-19 Notification 2018, candidates can refer the below syllabus details. Based on the information given in SSC CGL Syllabus 2018, job aspirants can start the preparation as early as possible. Because instead of delaying the preparation, if you start it now itself, you will be able to write the exam easily. Hence, candidates can check out SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and its topics below. Also, you can suggest some of your friends apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018. Moreover, you can also download Syllabus of other Government exams on Govrecruitment.
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus 2018
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2018
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Studies (Finance and Economics)
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Tier III
- Descriptive Paper (English or Hindi)
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Tier IV
- Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Subject-wise Details of SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus
Now, check out SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 in detail from below. Hence, candidates can go through SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and make their timetable to start the preparation. Also, candidates should be practicing the old papers and model papers to clear the exam easily. In addition, applicants can also get other additional information regarding Government Exams 2018 on our Govrecruitment website. So, guys, don’t be late and let’s hurry up to start the preparation with below-given information of SSC CGL Syllabus 2018.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Exam Syllabus 2018
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier I – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding & decoding
- Numerical Operations
- Symbolic Operations
- Trends, Space Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Address matching
- Date & city matching
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding
- Decoding and Classification
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Tier I – General Awareness
- Current events/affairs
- Economic Scene
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier I – Quantitative Aptitude
- Whole numbers
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons.
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with a triangular or square base
- Trigonometric ratio
- Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances
- Frequency polygon
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
SSC CGl 2018 Syllabus Tier I – English Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier II Exam Syllabus 2018
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier II – Quantitative Ability
- Same as SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 (Tier I) QA
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Tier II – English Language & Comprehension
- Spot the error
- fill in the blanks
- synonyms, antonyms
- spelling/detecting misspelled words
- idioms & phrases
- one word substitution
- improvement of sentences
- active/passive voice of verbs
- conversion into the direct/indirect narration
- shuffling of sentence parts
- shuffling of sentences in a passage
- cloze passage & comprehension passage
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Statistics for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)
- Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
- Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data – Primary and Secondary data.
- Methods of data collection.
- Tabulation of data; Graphs and charts.
- Frequency distributions; Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions.
- Measures of Central Tendency- mean median and mode.
- Partition values- quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
- Measures of Dispersion- range, quartile deviations, mean deviation and standard deviation; Measures of relative dispersion.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis – Different types of moments and their relationship; the meaning of skewness and kurtosis; different measures of skewness and kurtosis.
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus- Statistics for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)
- Correlation and Regression – Scatter diagram; simple correlation coefficient; simple regression lines; Spearman’s rank correlation; Measures of association of attributes; Multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlations (For three variables only).
- Probability Theory – Meaning of probability; Different definitions of probability; Conditional probability; Compound probability; Independent events; Bayes’ theorem. Random Variable and Probability Distributions – Random variable; Probability functions; Expectation and Variance of a random variable; Higher moments of a random variable; Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions; Joint distribution of two random variables (discrete).
- Sampling Theory – Concept of population and sample; Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and non-probability sampling techniques(simple random sampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, purposive sampling, convenience sampling and quota sampling); Sampling distribution(statement only); Sample size decisions.
- Statistical Inference – Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of a good estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments method, Maximum likelihood method, Least squares method), Testing of hypothesis, Basic concept of testing, Small sample and large sample tests, Tests based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
- Analysis of Variance – Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data.
- Time Series Analysis – Components of time series, Determinations of trend component by different methods, Measurement of seasonal variation by different methods.
- Index Numbers – Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems in the construction of index numbers, Types of index number, Different formulae, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier II for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus Tier II – Finance and Accounts
- Nature and scope
- Limitations of Financial Accounting
- Basic concepts and Conventions
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Single and double entry
- Books of Original Entry
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal, ledgers, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors
- Manufacturing, Trading
- Profit & Loss Appropriation Accounts
- Balance Sheet Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure
- Depreciation Accounting
- Valuation of Inventories
- Non-profit organizations Accounts
- Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledgers
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 Tier II – Economics and Governance
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions, Role, and responsibility.
- Finance Commission-Role and functions.
- Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics Definition, scope and nature of Economics, Methods of economic study and Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand, Price, income and cross elasticity; Theory of consumer’s behaviour-Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach, Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of Supply.
- Forms of Market and price determination in different markets Various forms of markets-Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly and Price Determination in these markets.
- Theory of Production and cost Meaning and Factors of production; Laws of production- Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale.
- Indian Economy Nature of the Indian Economy Role of different sectors-Role of Agriculture, Industry and Services-their problems and growth; National Income of India-Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income Population-Its size, rate of growth and its implication on economic growth Poverty and unemployment- Absolute and relative poverty, types, causes and incidence of unemployment Infrastructure-Energy, Transportation, Communication.
- Economic Reforms in India Economic reforms since 1991; Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation, and Disinvestment.
- Money and Banking Monetary/ Fiscal policy- Role and functions of Reserve Bank of India; functions of commercial Banks/RRB/Payment Banks Budget and Fiscal deficits and Balance of payments Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2003.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern Pdf for Tier I, II, III, IV Exams 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus >>> Click Here
Note: Candidates looking for SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern can leave a message in the comment box for any queries. We, Govrecruitment will clear your doubt as early as possible. So, guys, have a Good Day!