- 1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 SSC CGL Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for SSC CGL Tier I & II Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates for SSC Tier I Recruitment
- 1.6 SSC CGL Online Application Form
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for GSSSB Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 Download SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
SSC CGL Recruitment 2016
SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published through Employment News. SSC CGL has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Group B and Group C Posts by conducting Combined State Level Examination 2016 (Tier I). Aspirants who have been waiting for Latest Government Jobs in India can utilise this opportunity. All the interested contenders who want to apply for the SSC CGL Tier I Recruitment may apply Online on or before 21st March 2016 by 05:00 PM for Part I Registration & for Part II Registration on or before 24th March 2016 by 05:00 PM.
Interested and candidates can check below section for further details regarding SSC CGL Notification 2016. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in for more information regarding Staff Selection Commission 2016 Recruitment. The Other Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. of SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2016 are given below for a bright idea.
Details About SSC CGL
SSC is also known as Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under the control of Government of India. The central theme of SSC is to recruit staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments of the Govt of India and the Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission is an attached office which consists of various members such as Chairman, Secretary cum Controller for Examinations. Recently SSC follows specific rules and regulations to hire the candidates in the commission. It adopts selection processes like skill test, written exam, efficiency test and interview whenever it required.
SSC CGL Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has published this recruitment notification for filling up Various Posts of Tier I. The Post Wise vacancies details are given in a particular manner below.
Name of the Post: Combined State Level Examination 2016 (Tier).
No. of Posts: Various Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
- Group B Posts
|SNO||Name of the Post|
|1.||Assistant Section Officer|
|3.||Inspector of Income Tax|
|4.||Inspector (Central Excise)|
|5.||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|7.||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|8.||Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)|
|9.||Inspector of Posts|
|11.||Statistical Investigator Gr II|
|13.||Sub Inspector (NIA)|
|14.||Assistant Audit Officer|
2. Group C Posts
|SNO||Name of the Post|
|2.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant|
|3.||Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|6.||Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)|
Details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
The details about SSC CGL Tier I Recruitment 2016 are given below have a glance.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts: Combined State Level Examination 2016 (Tier – I).
No. of Posts: Various Posts.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in / www.sscregistration.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016
The candidates who have been seeking to join SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 should match up with the below eligibility criteria of Age limit, and Educational Qualifications are given below.
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Recruitment of Tier – I Group B Posts
- For Assistant Audit Officer Post: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute.
- For Statistical Investigator Gr II Post: Aspirants should have done Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
- For Compiler Post: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective subject.
- For all Other Posts: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
Age Limit for SSC CGL Tier I Recruitment 2016
- For Post I-1: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years.
- For Posts I-3 to 6, 9, 10, 12: Age should be between 18-27 years.
- For Posts II-1 to 3, 5: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years.
- For Posts I-8: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years.
- For Posts II-6: Candidates age should be 30 years.
- For Posts I-7, 13: Candidates age should be up to 32 years.
- For Post I-11, Candidates age should not exceed 30 years.
- For CBDT Post, I-14 Candidates age should be between 18-27 years.
- For CBEC Post: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years.
- For Central Vigilance Commission Post II-4: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years.
- For Intelligence Bureau Post: Candidates age should be between 21-27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the rules.
Latest Updates for SSC CGL Tier I & II Syllabus & Previous Papers
Important Dates for SSC Tier I Recruitment
- Last date for submission of Online Application for Part I Registration: 21/03/2016 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application for Part II Registration: 24/03/2016 by 05:00 PM.
SSC CGL Online Application Form
All the Eligible Candidates have to apply online for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 at the official website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.In submit it before the last date.
Instructions for Applying SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should log on to the official website www.sscregistration.nic.in
- Select the Relevant post and click on Apply Now.
- Fill the Application form with accurate details & remit the application fee.
- Submit the Application form and Take a printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016, click on the given link
Selection Procedure for GSSSB Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for the SSC CGL Exam released under SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 will be selected by three tiers based on the following process.
- Tier – I & Tier – II – Written Examination.
- Tier III – Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test.
The Application fee should be paid through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card.
- For General / OBC Candidates have to Pay: Rs.100/-
- For all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates: No fee.
Download SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.