- 1 Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.5 Sri Aurobindo College Employment News 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Fee For Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Sri Aurobindo College Employment News Important Dates
- 1.8 How To Apply For Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Staff Job
- 1.9 Download Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Official Notification
- 1.10 Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Job Previous Papers
- 1.11 Sri Aurobindo College Latest Central Govt Job Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 1.12 Download Admit Card of Sri Aurobindo College Non- teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018
Here is a good news for job seekers who are waiting for Latest Central Govt Jobs. Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment recently released the job notification for a number of vacancies. Sri Aurobindo College Job Vacancy 2018 is for total 33 posts for Librarian, Administrative officer, MTS, Professional Assistant (Library), Senior Assistant, Assistant, MTS. Candidates willing for Sri Aurobindo Collge Employment News 2018 must have a Graduation Degree from any recognized university. Application filling process is already started and the last date to submit application form is 15th March 2018. Sri Aurobindo Collge Openings for Non- Teaching Staff is inviting Offline Application form.
For more details like Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale etc read the below notification carefully. Eligible candidates for Sri Aurobindo College MTS and other vacancies 2018 must take the benefit of this golden opportunity. Refer Sri Aurobindo College Official website www.aurobindo.du.ac.in for more information. Read the complete job notification and don’t miss to enhance this excellent opportunity.
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of Organisation||Sri Aurobindo College|
|Name of Post||Librarian, Administrative officer, MTS, Professional Assistant (Library), Senior Assistant, Assistant, MTS|
|No of Posts||33 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Practical Test, Skill Test|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date of Application||1st March 2018 (Started)|
|Last date of Application||15th March 2018|
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Sri Aurobindo College job Notification is one of the latest recruitment notification for candidates who are looking for a job in Central Government Sector. Recently It released job recruitment notification for 33 MTS along with other vacancies. Here n the below section we are providing the vacancy details of Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018.
Name of The Posts: MTS ( LAB), MTS (Library), Professional Assistant (Library), Assistant (UDC), Librarian, Administrative Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Semi-Professional Assistant, MTS computer lab
Total No. of Vacancy – 33 Posts
Post- Wise Vacancy
|MTS (Lab)||15 Posts|
|MTS (Library)||08 Posts|
|Professional Assistant (Library)||02 Posts|
|Assistant (UDC)||02 Posts|
|Administrative officer||01 Posts|
|Senior Assistant||01 Posts|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01 Posts|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||01 Posts|
|MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff ) computer lab||01 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018
In order to apply for Sri Aurobindo College Job Vacancy for above posts, there are certain Educational Qualification criteria set by the organization. Also, check the age criteria before applying for Sri Aurobindo College Employment News 2018.
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- The Minimum Age Limit for the candidate is 27 Years.
- The Maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 35 Years.
Post Wise Age Limit
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Lab)||27 Years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Library)||27 Years|
|Professional Assistant (Library)||30 Years|
|Assistant (UDC)||30 Years|
|Administrative officer||35 Years|
|Senior Assistant||30 Years|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||35 Years|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||35 Years|
|MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff ) computer lab||27 Years|
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Selection Process
Aspirants have to face three rounds of selection. Selection for Sri Aurobindo College Job Openings 2018 will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Test, Practical Test and Skill Test. Candidates failing in any of these rounds will be considered as disqualified.
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Skill Test
Sri Aurobindo College Employment News 2018 Pay Scale
The organization has set a different range of pay scale according to the posts. So aspirants who will qualify all the selection rounds will get different salary structure as mentioned below according to the post they have applied.
- Candidates who will be selected for Librarian, Administrative Officer will receive a salary between Rs.15600-Rs. 39100. Also, they will get a Grade Pay between Rs. 5400 to Rs. Rs. 6000.
- Similarly, candidates for Sr. Assistant, Professional Assistant Post and SR. Technical Assistant post will get a salary between Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
|Sl No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||Librarian, Administrative Officer||Rs. 15600 To Rs.39100||Rs. 5400 To Rs. 6000|
|2.||Sr. Assistant, Professional Assistant, Sr. Technical Assistant||Rs.9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs 4200|
Note: For more information aspirants can check Sri Aurobindo College Official Job Notification.
Application Fee For Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from free and General Category candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 250 only. The application fee for Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 is set by the organization.
- For General Category Applicants – Rs.250/-
- For ST/SC/ PWD Applicants – No Fee
Sri Aurobindo College Employment News Important Dates
Interested aspirants for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 need to submit the application form before 15th March 2018. Application filling process is already started from 1st March 2018. Application form received after the last date will be considered as the invalid application form.
- Starting Date to Fill Application Form: 1st March 2018 (Started)
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 15th March 2018
How To Apply For Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Staff Job
- First, visit the official website of Sri Aurobindo College i.e www.aurobindo.du.ac.in
- It will take you to the home page.
- Here you search for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure your eligibility for the job recruitment.
- Download the application form now and fill it with all the necessary details like Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Take a print out of this filled application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee .
- Now attach photograph and all other details that are mentioned in the official notification.
- Send it to the given postal dress before the last date of application submission i.e 15-03-2018
Download Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Official Notification
We hope all the details we have given above are helpful for candidates who are interested in Sri Aurobindo College Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment. For more information, you can refer the official notification also.
Click Here For >> Sri Aurobindo College Official Recruitment Notification.
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Job Previous Papers
Candidates who are willing to apply or have already applied for Sri Aurobindo Job Vacancy 2018 can download the previous paper. On our website, you can download the pdf files of Previous Papers for free of cost to make your preparation better. You can refer our website www.govrecruitment.com to download the previous paper for other competitive central government examination also.
Click Here For >> Current Affairs & Latest GK Updates
Sri Aurobindo College Latest Central Govt Job Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Applicants who have applied for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment for Non-Teaching posts must have started the search for its Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So stop your search here and download the latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern free here on our website.
Download Admit Card of Sri Aurobindo College Non- teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Job can download here their Hall Ticket/ Admit Card to attain the written test here.