- 1 SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 SQAE Technician Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SQAE Technician Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for SQAE Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Senior Quality Assurance Establishment
- 1.7 How to Apply for Sr Quality Assurance Establishment Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download Sr Quality Assurance Establishment Technician Jobs 2017 Notification
SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017
SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017 notification has issued. Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (SQAE) has invited the candidates to fill the 31 Technician Vacancies. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in SQAE, SQAE jobs 2017 is the best opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for the SQAE Technician Vacancies 2017 through Offline mode. No other way is available. Interested aspirants can check the official website www.mod.nic.in.
Offline applications are available from 10th June 2017. Candidates should send the offline applications on or before the last date 30th June 2017. Individuals can download the SQAE applications here. For more details about SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, etc. from the below sections.
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (SQAE)|
|Name of the Post||Technician|
|Total No. of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Start Date||10th June 2017|
|End Date||30th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, and Trade Test|
SQAE Technician Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Technician
Number of Vacancies: 31 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR Candidates: 17 Posts
- SC Candidates: 04 Posts
- ST Candidates: 02 Posts
- OBC Candidates: 08 Posts
- PH Candidates: 01 Post
- Ex-Serviceman: 03 Posts
SQAE Technician Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Details
The candidates should possess ITI ( Industrial Training Institute) in relevant trade cutting, sewing, Embroidery Needlework, Textile Designing & Dress Designing or its equivalent course from ant recognized Institute/ College.
The applied candidates of SQAE Jobs 2017 should not exceed more than 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as mentioned blow.
Age Relaxation Details
|Category||Max Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST Candidates||05 years|
|OBC Candidates||03 years|
|PH Candidates||10 years|
|PH (SC/ ST) Candidates||15 years|
|PH (OBC) Candidates||13 years|
Important Dates for SQAE Jobs 2017
- Starting Date to Send the Offline Applications: 10th June 2017
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Applications: 30th June 2017
- Written Examination Date: August/ September 2017
The candidates who applied for the SQAE Vacancies 2017 will undergo the following selection rounds. These rounds are organized by the recruitment department of Senior Quality Assurance Establishment.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
Pay Scale Offered by Senior Quality Assurance Establishment
The hiring department of Senior Quality Assurance Establishment will give the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs 20200/- with the Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month for the finalized candidates of SQAE Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Sr Quality Assurance Establishment Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should open the official website of SQAE, ww.mod.nic.in.
- Search for the official notification of SQAE Technician Recruitment 2017.
- Read the advertisement carefully to know the eligibility details of SQAE Jobs 2017.
- Id eligible, candidates can download the SQAE application form.
- Fill the form with the required details without ant mistakes.
- Attach all the personal and Educational certificates to the application.
- Recheck the form once before sending.
- Finally, send the NQAE application form to the given address.
- Keep a copy for further reference.
The Senior Quality Assurance Officer,
SQAE(GS), PO Box No. 21,
Shahjahanpur – 242001.