- 1 Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 Southern Railway Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Southern Railway JE Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Southern Railway Dept Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Southern Railway Department
- 1.7 How to Apply for Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017 Notification
Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Southern Railway Department of Chennai has released the Official Notification about the Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 notification is for 43 Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way and Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO Posts. Interested candidates can apply through Offline from 26th April 2017 to 22nd May 2017. Contenders who are expecting for Latest Government Jobs in Railway Department can utilize Southern Railway Jobs 2017.
Whenever the Southern Railway Department release the notification a huge number of aspirants are applied for Southern Railway JE Jobs. So, eligible candidates should send their application to the given address as soon as possible. Candidates before going to apply read the official notification provided below. For more information check the official website www.rrcmas.in.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway Department of Chennai|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way and Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Start Date||26th April 2017|
|End Date||22nd May 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Verification of Certificates and Medical Examination|
Southern Railway Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 43 Posts
Name of the Position: Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way and Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO Posts
Postwise Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way: 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO: 20 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way Vacancies||Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO Vacancies|
|SC Candidates||03 Posts||01 Posts|
|ST Candidates||02 Posts||02 Posts|
|OBC Candidates||02 Posts||04 Posts|
|UR Candidates||16 Posts||13 Posts|
Southern Railway JE Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way Post: Candidates having the higher educational qualification in Civil Engineering/ Civil Engineering (Transportation) recognized by AICTE are eligible.
Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO Post: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering recognized by AICTE are eligible.
Candidates who want to apply for Southern Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 must not exceed the following age limit. Check age limit details according to your category.
- General Candidate: 42 years.
- OBC Candidate: 45 years.
- SC/ST Candidate: 47 years.
Important Dates for Southern Railway Dept Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement Published Date – 21st April 2017
- Offline Application Starting from – 26th April 2017
- Offline Application Form Last Date – 22nd May 2017
- Written Examination Date – June/July 2017
Applicants are select by their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Southern Railway Department Recruitment board.
- Written Examination
- Verification of Certificates
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale Offered by Southern Railway Department
The Southern Railway Department of Chennai provides a pay scale to their employees according to the post in which they are recruited. Basic pay scale in Southern Railway Jobs is Rs 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP Rs 4,200/-
How to Apply for Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017
Candidates meet the above eligibility conditions can follow the given below Procedure to apply Offline mode.
- Candidates firstly, go to Southern Railway Chennai official web page at www.rrcmas.in
- Download Southern Railway Chennai Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement.
- If eligible, click on Download Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary areas in the form correctly.
- Attach all your documents to the application form.
- Recheck the form carefully.
- Send the application along with the documents to the given address.
- Take a copy of the application from for future reference.
The Assistant Personnel Officer
Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5,
Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai-600 008.
Download Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.