- 1 Sikkim HRDD TET Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) Exam 2017 Details – Brief
- 1.2 STET Exam 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for STET Exam 2017
- 1.4 Sikkim STET Exam Dates 2017
- 1.5 Instructions for Applying Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test STET Form 2017
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Download Sikkim HRDD TET Recruitment 2017 Notification
Sikkim HRDD TET Recruitment 2017
Sikkim HRDD TET Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of December 2016. Human Resource Development Department has published a notification for the recruitment of Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in Sikkim. All the interested eligible contenders may apply Offline for the STET Exam on or before the due date 25th January 2017.
All the complete details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacant Positions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Aspirants can check the Sikkim TET Details from the official website www.sikkimhrdd.org
About Human Resource Development Department
The Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) is conducting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Candidates who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Sikkim can grab this wonderful opportunity. Recently, Sikkim HRDD has come up with a notification for Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) teacher Vacancies.
Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) Exam 2017 Details – Brief
|Name of the Organization||Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)|
|Exam Name||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test February 2017|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) teacher Posts|
|Start Date||4th January 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written test (Paper-I & Paper-II)|
STET Exam 2017 Vacancy Details
Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) announced a notification for the Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts.
Name of the Posts: Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts
➡ Total No of Posts: Various Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for STET Exam 2017
Applicants who are ready to apply for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 should match up with the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, and the Age Limit.
- Primary Teachers for Classes I to V: Candidates Must have Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks & Passed/ Appearing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) OR Passed/ Appearing Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR Passed/ Appearing Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduate Teacher for Classes VI to VIII: Applicants should Possess B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks & Passed/ Appearing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) OR B.A/ B.Sc with 50% marks & Passed/ Appearing 1 /2 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) for HRDD Sikkim Teacher Jobs.
- Refer Sikkim HRDD TET Official Notification for Age Limit Details.
Sikkim STET Exam Dates 2017
|Starting date to send the Sikkim HRDD TET Exam applications||4th January 2017|
|The last date to submit Sikkim TET Exam applications||25th|
|Admit cards issue date||10th February 2017 to 16th February 2017|
|STET Examination Date||19th February 2017 (Sunday)|
Instructions for Applying Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test STET Form 2017
- Log on to the Sikkim TET official website www.sikkimhrdd.org
- Click on the link named as the Sikkim TET Notification.
- Download the Sikkim TET Application Form 2017 which is attached below.
- Fill the application form and make the fee payment.
- Send the Sikkim TET Form along with all the self-attested documents to the below address.
- Submit the form to Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 04th January 2017 (10:00 AM to 02:30 PM).
- Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Pay the application fee through bank draft and should be deposited in favor of Joint Director/ Exam, HRDD in IDBI Bank (Account Number:0108102000006767).
Download Sikkim HRDD TET Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for the Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.