- 1 SFIO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of SFIO 23 Private Secretary & Director Jobs 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SFIO Additional Director Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Process for SFIO Senior Assistant Director Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale for SFIO Deputy Director Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates of Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for Serious Fraud Investigation Office Private Secretary Vacancy 2017
- 1.8 Offline Application Process for SFIO Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download SFIO Delhi Recruitment Notification 2017 Pdf
SFIO Recruitment 2017
SFIO Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently on 01st November 2017. The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has published an official employment notification for 23 Vacancies of Private Secretary, Additional Director, Deputy Director, and Senior Assistant Director Posts. The job aspirants who are hunting for the Central Govt Jobs & Latest Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible contestants can apply for SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. The SFIO Additional Director Offline application submission starts from 01st November 2017 to 31st December 2017.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has invited offline applications from young and talented job seekers to fill up 23 vacancies. Interested applicants can refer the SFIO official website www.sfio.nic.in for more explicit details regarding Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment 2017. The Complete information regarding SFIO Recruitment 2017 such as Selection Process, Age Limitations, Eligibility requirements, and Offline Application method, etc., are described below.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant & Others|
|Total Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Starting date to apply||01st November 2017|
|Closing date to apply||31st December 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Interview|
Vacancy Details of SFIO 23 Private Secretary & Director Jobs 2017
Name of the Posts: Private Secretary, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant & Others
Total No of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Additional Director (Financial Transactions)||02|
|2 .||Additional Director (Forensic Audit)||02|
|3 .||Additional Director (Capital Market)||01|
|4 .||Deputy Director (Banking)||01|
|5 .||Deputy Director (Corporate Law)||01|
|6.||Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||05|
|7.||Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SFIO Additional Director Recruitment 2017
Applicants need to refer the Official notification of SFIO Deputy Director Recruitment 2017 for post wise educational qualification details.
To get Post wise Age Limit details refer SFIO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Selection Process for SFIO Senior Assistant Director Jobs 2017
Contenders who have applied for SFIO Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination.
Pay Scale for SFIO Deputy Director Vacancy 2017
- Additional Director:Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Grade Pay.
- Deputy Director & Senior Assistant Director: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay.
- Private Secretary: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay.
Important Dates of Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of SFIO Offline Application form: 01.11.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of SFIO Offline Application form: 31.12.2017.
Application Fee for Serious Fraud Investigation Office Private Secretary Vacancy 2017
Refer Official notification of SFIO Recruitment 2017 for Application Fee Details.
Offline Application Process for SFIO Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official page of SFIO, i.e., www.sfio.nic.in.
- Download SFIO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on the link SFIO Private Secretary Application form.
- Fill all marked fields of SFIO Officials Application form.
- Paste the Photograph in a given space.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Finally, Submit the SFIO Additional Director Application form with relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
The Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office,
2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,