- 1 SEBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest SEBI Grade A Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for SEBI Asst Manager Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for SEBI Grade A Careers 2018
- 1.7 Securities and Exchange Board Of India Offers Salary
- 1.8 Online Process for SEBI Asst Manager Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2018
SEBI Recruitment 2018
The Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) has disclosed the Latest job notification pdf. SEBI Recruitment 2018 is for filling up the 120 Assistant Manager vacancies. Applicants for SEBI Careers 2018 should possess the educational qualifications and age limits as given below. So, Interested job applicants can start applying through online only. No other mode of applications will not entertain. Commencement of online Applications begins from 15th September 2018. And, Final date to submit SEBI Grade A Application Form is 30th September 2018. Further details will be available in the below sections.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India is the regulator for the securities market in India. It was established in 1988 & given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992. The Department of SEBI willing to recruit the best candidates for its organization. For that reason, The officlas are making arrangments to conduct different phases of selection rounds. Applicants for SEBI Recruitment 2018 can apply as early as possible and start the preparation by downloading the Syllabus pdf for better results. Check www.govrecruitment.com for more updates.
SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager(Grade A)|
|Total No of Vacancies||120|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Start Date||15th September 2018|
|Last Date||30th September 2018|
Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Vacancy 2018 Details
The SEBI officials are looking for brilliant contestants for the Assistant Manager position. SEBI has announced SEBI Grade A Jobs 2018 to fill various vacant posts. The post wise vacancy details of SEBI Recruitment 2018 is given below. For more information about SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2018 check official notification
|Stream||No. of Posts|
Latest SEBI Grade A Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for SEBI Recruitment 2018 should possess the educational qualifications as per the official advertisement which is given at the end of the page. Candidtaes having the desired requirements can apply online on or before the due date which is 30th September 2018.
|General||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
4. Chartered Accountant
5. Company Secretary
6. Chartered Financial Analyst
7. Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)
2. Masters in Computers Application
3. Also, Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification(minimum two years duration) in computers/ information technology.
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
Aspirants must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on August 31, 2018, i.e., the aspirants must have been born on or after September 01, 1988. Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules
Application Fee for SEBI Asst Manager Vacancies 2018
Job Applicants who are interested in working with SEBI Organization should pay the online examination fee which is mandatory and non- refundable. To know further details, bookmark our page.
- Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates – Rs. 100/-
Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Start Date to Apply Online – 15th September 2018
- Last Date to Submit online Application – 30th September 2018
Selection Procedure for SEBI Grade A Careers 2018
The Security and Exchange Board of India is planning to conduct different phases of screening rounds to the registered candidates of SEBI Recruitment 2018. The Selection process will take place in 3 stages:
- Online Exam (Phase I)
- Online Exam (Phase II)
Securities and Exchange Board Of India Offers Salary
- The PayScale for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Rs. 28150 to Rs. 55600.
Once selected you shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of 2 years.
Online Process for SEBI Asst Manager Jobs 2018
- Open the SEBI Official Website, www.sebi.gov.in
- Next, Go To Careers Page
- Search and download the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2018 pdf
- Read all the instructions carefully to check your eligibility
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill up the form with mandatory details
- Also, Upload necessary documents to the application form.
- Finally, Cross check all the details and click the submit button.
- Save a copy of the application for later usage.