- 1 SCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 SCERT Delhi Guest Faculty Recruitment 2016 – Details
- 1.2 Delhi Education Department Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Steps to Apply SCERT New Delhi Guest Faculty Vacancies 2016
- 1.5 SCERT New Delhi Offer Pay Scale
- 1.6 SCERT New Delhi Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
SCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2016
SCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently issued. State Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi has announced an Official Employment Notification for the recruitment of 25 Guest Faculty Posts. SCERT Delhi Recruitment is the great opportunity for the Candidates who are searching Latest Government Jobs in New Delhi. Interested Aspirants can apply SCERT Recruitment through Online.
Applying candidates can check SCERT Guest Faculty Recruitment Details here. Eligible Candidates may apply Online on or before the last date 10th September 2016. Other details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Application Fee, Pay Scale, are mentioned below for a clear view. For more information, Applicants can visit the official website www.edudel.nic.in
About State Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi
State Council of Educational Research and Training is an autonomous educational institute in New Delhi. It is nodal agency recognised by the National Council of Teacher Education. In every year SCERT will release the huge number of vacancies, applicants who are waiting for the government jobs in the New Delhi can apply for these posts before the last date.
SCERT Delhi Guest Faculty Recruitment 2016 – Details
|Organisation Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Guest Faculty Lecturer posts|
|No.of Posts||25 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||10th September 2016|
|Age Limits||Max of 35 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
Delhi Education Department Vacancy Details
Candidates who are eligible to apply for Guest Faculty Lecturer Posts should know the complete details of SCERT New Delhi vacancies. Check the Post Wise Vacancy Details here.
Name of the Posts: Guest Faculty Lecturer Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 25 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- PSTE Foundation: 04 Posts.
- Maths: 01 Posts.
- Social Science: 04 Posts.
- Art Education: 01 Posts.
- Science: 03 Posts.
- IFIC: 02 Posts.
- CMDE :02 Posts.
- Planning & Management :03 Posts.
- DRU :01 Posts.
- Science & Math’s : 01 Posts.
- Social Science & Humanities : 02 Posts.
- W.E. & V.E : 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are willing to apply for SCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should possess at least IIInd class (50% or above) Master’s Degree in relevant subject with class (50% or above) Master’s Degree in Education.
Applicants who have applied for the New Delhi Guest Faculty Recruitment should not exceed the maximum age limit of 25 Years. Age Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per Govt. rules.
Steps to Apply SCERT New Delhi Guest Faculty Vacancies 2016
- First, visit Official Website i.e.,www.edudel.nic.in
- Search for the required Posts and download the Official Notification.
- Read Carefully before applying.
- Click on and Download Online Application link.
- Fill all the required details in the Application Form.
- Click on submit to complete the Application Process.
- Take a printout of the Application form for future use.
SCERT New Delhi Offer Pay Scale
Shortlisted Candidates for SCERT Delhi Guest Faculty Recruitment 2016 will receive the basic pay scale of Rs. 1,200/- per day with Maximum Rs. 27,600/-.
SCERT New Delhi Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Advt.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.