- 1 SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Vacancy Details in SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, Computer Programmer Jobs in SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Selection Process for SCDCC Bank Jobs 2018 Job Vacancy Mangalore
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by SCDCC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.5 Application Fee for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates For SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification 2018
- 1.7 How To Apply Online for SCDCC Bank Vacancies 2018
- 1.8 Download SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018
SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
Hello! Graduates, here comes a wonderful news for you, there are 127 vacancies in South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank 2018. So, SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 is a good chance for those who are preparing for bank exams. Moreover, it is also useful for job seekers who are waiting for jobs in Mangalore State.
More or less time, it may be the correct time for you to apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 and to start your preparation. Before that, you need to check out the other information like educational qualifications, pay scale, etc.Therefore, go through the article and know whatever information you need. Additionally, you can also know any other Bank Jobs or Central Government Jobs.
Furthermore, you need to send the application form for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification before the last date10th January 2018. So, guys, keep checking www.govrecruitment.com for more updates on Latest Government Jobs or Syllabus and Previous papers, etc.
Vacancy Details in SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank
|Post Name||Second Division Clerk, Computer Programmer|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||10th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, Computer Programmer Jobs in SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
Second Division Clerk –
- Candidates need to be a Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university. Else should have done Post Graduation with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized university.
- Aspirants should have done Diploma in Computer Application or any other courses in Computer with a minimum of 6 months course.
- Note – The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
Computer Programmer –
- Candidates should have done MCA in any recognized university in India or B.E in Computer Science.
- Else have done M.Sc. in Computer science with above 50% marks.
Aspirants need to check out the age criteria details below before to applying for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018.
- General Category – 35 Years
- OBC Category – 38 Years
- SC/ST Category – 40 years
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 is offering Job vacancies only for the experienced persons. Therefore, please know the experience details mentioned below for SCDCC Clerk Jobs 2018.
- Second Division Clerk – 1 to 5 years
- Computer Programmer – 3 to 5 years
Selection Process for SCDCC Bank Jobs 2018 Job Vacancy Mangalore
Aspirants applied for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be selected by either by a Written Exam or Personal Interview.
Pay Scale Offered by SCDCC Recruitment 2018 Notification
So, guys if you like to work in SCDCC Bank, you will recieve below mentioned pay scale offered by SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale/Month|
|Second Division Clerk||125||Rs. 21,110 – Rs. 47,120/-|
|Computer Programmer||02||Rs. 31,320 – Rs. 75,905/-|
Application Fee for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment can know the fee application from below as per their category.
- General/OBC Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs.300/-
Important Dates For SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification 2018
Check out the important dates before applying for SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 that are given below. Moreover, carefully check out the details mentioned in SCDCC Bank Notification 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – Available Now
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 10th January 2018
How To Apply Online for SCDCC Bank Vacancies 2018
Eligible candidates can read the below instructions to apply for Second Division Clerk or Computer Programmer Jobs in SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018. Moreover, these instructions will help you to avoid any mistakes while filling the form.
- As a first step, you need to open SCDCC Bank official site www.scdccbank.com.
- Next click on Recruitment Notification which is present on right side of the page.
- Then click on Online Application Form of SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018.
- Now fill the form with required details carefully.
- Once, the form is filled up, click on Preview option & check the entered details again.
- Because once you click on Submit button, you cannot edit or change any information.
- Therefore, after checking carefully, click on Submit button.
- Once, your application form is submitted successfully, and you will receive a message.
- Next, you can view your application on screen and can be downloaded.
- Now, you can also take a print out of the form.
- Then affix a latest passport size photo of yours on the application.
- Moreover, you need to sign on the space provided on the form.
- Finally, you need to pay the application fee in any of SDCC Bank Branches through Pay-in-slip lip or by draft /pay order in favor of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”.
- At last, you need to have the application form with signature, photo, and counterfoil of the Pay-in-slip or D.D./Pay order and copies of all certificates.
- All these needs to be submitted to the below address on or before 10-01-2018 before the close of office hours.
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.,
Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀