- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2016 Details– Overview
- 1.2 SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for State Bank Of India Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Instructions for Applying State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Download SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification was released through Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO-IT/2016-17/08. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued this Notification for the recruitment of 33 Vacancies of Specialist Officer, i.e., Vice President, Product Development Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Vice President Posts. This could be the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in India. All the Interested & Eligible Contenders may apply Online for the SBI SO Recruitment from 22-08-2016 to 05-09-2016.
All the Other details like Name of the Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply Etc., are mentioned in the below sections for a clear idea. Aspirants can go through our page www.govrecruitment.com regularly for Latest Job Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., Contenders can visit SBI Offical Website www.sbi.co.in for more details.
About State Bank Of India (SBI)
State Bank Of India is an Indian Multi – National, Public Sector Banking & financial services company. SBI is a government-owned corporation. State Bank of India headquarters at Mumbai and Maharashtra. As per the 2014-15 Census, SBI has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores & more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making SBI has the largest banking & financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India one of the Big Four Banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Details– Overview
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer Posts.|
|No.of Vacancies||33 Posts.|
|Job Category||Government Job.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Short listing and Personal Interview
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) issued a recruitment 33 Specialist Officer Posts. Here we are listing the SBI Post – Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts is Specialist Officer Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 33 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore): 03 Posts.
- Product Development Manager: 03 Posts.
- Senior Manager (E-Commerce): 03 Posts.
- Manager (e-Commerce): 04 Posts.
- Assistant Vice President (Servicing MMGS): 01 Post.
- Asst Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition): 12 Posts.
- Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment): 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank Of India Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are ready to apply for the Vice President, Product Development Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Vice President Posts of SBI Recruitment should match up with the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- Candidates should have done BE/B.Tech in Finance/ Marketing, Computer Science, IT/ MBA with relevant experience in Banking/ Financial Institute.
Refer Offical Notification for Post Wise Educational Qualification.
Applicants age should be as on 01.08.2016.
- For Vice President Post Age should be between 26 – 40 Years.
- For Product Development Managers Post Age should be between 24 – 32 Years.
- For Senior Manager, Post Age should be between 24 – 35 Years.
- For Manager Post Age should be between 22 – 32 Years.
- For Assistant Vice President Post Age should be between 25 – 35 Years.
Instructions for Applying State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2016
- Applicants visit the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Fill the Online application form will all the necessary details in and remit the application fee.
- Submit the Filled Online Application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Click here for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Fee payment has to be made by online payment gateway mode.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Other Reserved Categories: Rs.100/-
Download SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.