- 1 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 SBI SCO Executive Jobs Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Manager JObs 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for SBI CRPD-SCO Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale for State Bank of India SCO Notification 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process for SBI SCO President Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process SBI SCO Executive Posts
- 1.9 Download SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) 2018 Recruitment: The Latest Govt Jobs updates on State Bank of India through its official notification. SBI has published www.sbi.co.in career Latest Employment News for 38 posts for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting the Online Application forms from the Candidates who want to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018. The Candidates who reach the Eligibility Criteria can apply online for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2018. SBI Recruitment is one of the best Central Govt Job to set the Career in the government sector.
Applicants who are searching for Bank Jobs can apply for SBI Vacancy 2018. The Online Application of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 must be submitting stats from 22nd Nov 2018 to 06th Dec 2018. Candidates who want to register for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 must submit their application forms before the last date to avoid the server errors and other problems. The complete vacancy details, educational qualifications, age limits, pay scale, application process, application fee details of SBI Recruitment 2018 had given below. For more details regarding the SBI Recruitment 2018 refer official website.
State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Various Special Cadre Officer|
|No. of Posts||38|
|Online Application Starting Date||22nd Nov 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||06th Dec 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
SBI SCO Executive Jobs Vacancy 2018 – Details
Stet Bank of India (SBI) had announced the notification to fill 38 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. The Vacancies for SBI is Senior Manager, Marketing Executive, Vice President, Assistant Vice President, Manager, Faculty. The Complete Vacancy Details of SBI SCO Jobs 2018 had given here.
- No of Posts: 38 Vacancies.
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Jobs
SBI SCO Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Name of Vacancy||No. of Vacancy|
|Vice President – Sector Specialist||03|
|Vice President – Structuring & Syndication||02|
|Assistant Vice President – Sector Specialist||07|
|Manager – Sector Specialist||11|
|Manager – Structuring & Syndication||04|
|Vice President – Digital Marketing||01|
|Vice President – Media Strategy & Operations||01|
|Senior Manager – Marcom||01|
|Senior Manager – Corporate Communications||01|
|Senior Manager – Events & Sponsorship||01|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – Executive Education||03|
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad – Marketing||01|
|Faculty, SBI CRM, Gurugram, Haryana – Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking||01|
|Marketing Executive – SBIL, Kolkata||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Manager JObs 2018
Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 must ensure the eligibility criteria as per the notification. Following are the eligibility criteria like education qualification and age limits for SBI Vacancy 2018 which is given below.
Educational Qualifications for SBI Recruitment 2018
- For Vice President – Sector Specialist/ Vice President – Structuring & Syndication/ Assistant Vice President – Sector Specialist/ Manager – Sector Specialist/ Manager – Structuring & Syndication: B.E/ B.Tech And MBA in Finance/ CA/ CFA with minimum percentage of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Vice President – Digital Marketing: Graduate in Computer Engineering/ BCA/ MCA/ Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/Institution and any certification in performance Marketing would be advantageous.
- Senior Manager – Marcom/ Senior Manager – Events & Sponsorship: Graduate from recognized University/ Institute.
- Vice President – Media Strategy & Operations: Degree in Post Graduate in Statics or MBA in marketing.
- Senior Manager – Corporate Communications: MBA and Post Graduate from recognized Institute/ University.
- For Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – Executive Education: Candidate must have Ph.D. in HR/ Organizational Behavior/ Strategy.
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad – Marketing: Should have MBA in Marketing/ Product Development PG Diploma in Marketing & related field from Top Indian/ International ‘B’ school.
- Faculty, SBI CRM, Gurugram, Haryana – Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking: Post Graduation in Banking & Finance from Top Indian/ International Business Schools. OR Ph.D. in Corporate Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking in Banks.
- Marketing Executive – SBIL, Kolkata: MBA or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Age Limits for SBI SCO Marketing Executive Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 must have the Age Limits as mentioned below. Go through the information regarding the SBI SCO Jobs 2018.
|Name of Vacancy||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|Vice President – Sector Specialist||35||45|
|Vice President – Structuring & Syndication||35||45|
|Assistant Vice President – Sector Specialist||30||40|
|Manager – Sector Specialist||25||35|
|Manager – Structuring & Syndication||25||35|
|Vice President – Digital Marketing||30||40|
|Vice President – Media Strategy & Operations||30||40|
|Senior Manager – Marcom||21||32|
|Senior Manager – Corporate Communications||25||32|
|Senior Manager – Events & Sponsorship||26||35|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – Executive Education||28||55|
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad – Marketing||28||55|
|Faculty, SBI CRM, Gurugram, Haryana – Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking||28||55|
|Marketing Executive – SBIL, Kolkata||30||50|
Important Dates to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2018
Candidates who Reach the Eligibility Criteria can register for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 must remember the Following Dates to apply.
- Starting Date to apply for the SBO SCO Jobs 2018: 22nd Nov 2018.
- Closing Date to Register for the SBI SCO Jobs: 06th Dec 2018.
Application Fee for SBI CRPD-SCO Recruitment 2018
Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee through online the application fee for GEN/ OBC candidates is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs. 100/- only.
Pay Scale for State Bank of India SCO Notification 2018
The Candidates who had got Selected for the State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018 will have Pay Scale as mentioned below.
- For Vice President – Sector Specialist/ Vice President – Structuring & Syndication: Rs. 40 to 48 Lakhs
- Assistant Vice President – Sector Specialist: Rs. 23 to 29 Lakhs
- Manager – Sector Specialist/ Manager – Structuring & Syndication: Rs. 18 to 22 Lakhs
- For all remaining posts, the salary is negotiated.
Selection Process for SBI SCO President Recruitment 2018
Candidates who had registered for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 will be shortlisted for the Post of Senior Manager, Marketing Executive, Manager, and other Posts by conducting the following interview Rounds.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview.
Online Application Process SBI SCO Executive Posts
The State Bank of India (SBI) had announced the Recruitment notification to fill 38 Vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts of Specialist Marketing Executive, Manager, and senior Manager Posts. The Candidates who are eligible Can register for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. The Complete Details regarding the SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 had mentioned. Aspirants must apply for the SBI Recruitment 2018 from 22nd Nov 2018 to 06th Dec 2018. The Following are the Steps to apply for the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to apply for SBI Faculty Recruitment 2018
- Open the Official website of State Bank of India (SBI) www.sbi.co.in
- Download the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification pdf.
- Read the details completely.
- Fill up the details in the Application form.
- Check the Application form once again before Submitting it.
- Attest the Certificates with the application form.
- Submit the Application form before the Last date.