- 1 SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of SBI 121 Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Chief Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for SBI Manager MMGS II Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for State Bank f India Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of State Bank of India SO Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
SBI SO Recruitment 2018
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 notification has released recently in January 2018 through Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2017-18/07. The (SBI) State Bank of India has published an official employment announcement for 121 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers (Manager and Chief Manager) Posts.
Job hunters who are sincerely searching for the Latest Bank Jobs must have to use this excellent opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible & desirable applicants can apply Online for State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018. The submission of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Online applications starts from 16th January 2018 to 04th February 2018.
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from young and Talented contestants to fill up 121 Manager & Chief Manager vacancies. Interested competitors may also refer the State bank of India official site, i.e., www.sbi.co.in for more specific details regarding SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018.
The Complete information about SBI Manager Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility requirements, Selection procedure, Vacancy information, Pay Scale, and Online Application steps, etc., are quickly explained below.
Brief Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India-SBI|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|No of vacancies||121 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Short-listing and Personal Interview|
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 121 Posts.
Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||MMGS III||SMGS IV||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Chief Manager Recruitment 2018
- Applicant should have a CA or MBA/PGDM or any Post-Graduate degree.
- Check the Official Notification to get precise information regarding SBI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Manager – 35 years
- Cheif Manager – 38 years
- SC/ST/ExSM – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Selection Process for SBI Manager MMGS II Vacancy 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct the following selection rounds to select the aspirants for SBI SO Recruitment 2018.
- Short-listing of Applications
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for State Bank f India Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India offers Pay Scale as follows for shortlisted applicants for SBI SO Recruitment 2018.
- MMGS II – (Annual CTC – Rs. 18 Lac) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- SMGS IV – (Annual CTC – Rs. 22 Lac) 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Important Dates of State Bank of India SO Jobs 2018
|Starting date of online registration of application||16/01/2018|
|Closing Date of registration of application||04/02/2018|
|End date for editing of application details||04/02/2018|
|Last date for printing your Online application||19/02/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||16/01/2018 – 04/02/2018|
|Last Date to submit the Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure at CRPD||12/02/2018|
Application Fee for State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2018
- For General/Others Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category applicants: Rs. 100/-.
Online Application Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of SBI, i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the Career Page.
- Download and Read SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on Apply Online for SBI Special Officers Jobs 2018 link
- Fill the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photo, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the SBI SO application form
- Download & print the SBI Specialist Officer application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂