- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI SCO Manager Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee For SBI SCO Notification 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale Info – SBI Deputy Manager Notification 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to apply SBI SCO Executive Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download SBI SCO DGM Recruitment 2019 Notification
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019
SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019: Here are the Latest Employment News of SBI Job Openings for the job seekers who are looking for the Bank Jobs in India. Recently, State Bank of India has declared the announcement of hiring various regular and contractual positions. To know the complete details about SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 follow this article till the end. Here are the complete details about SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 in this page. Interested Candidates for SBI Vacancies can apply through Online. Hurry up and apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 vacancies and grab the job.
The Online Application of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 must be submitting stats from 09th Jan 2019 and end with 31st Jan 2019. Applicants who are waiting to apply for Central Govt Jobs SBI Recruitment is one of the best options to apply. Candidates who want to register for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 must submit their application forms before the last date. The complete vacancy details, educational qualifications, age limits, and all the details of SBI Recruitment 2019 had given below. For more details regarding the SBI Recruitment 2019 and also for Govt Jobs updates refer official website.
SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||State Bank Of India(SBI)|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer(SCO)|
|Application Submission Start Date||09th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Stet Bank of India (SBI) had announced the Notification to fill 31 Vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts of Deputy Manager, Manager, Head, DGM, and Executive Jobs. The Complete Vacancy Details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 had given here.
- No of Posts: 31 Posts
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Jobs
SBI SCO Jobs Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Manager – 02 posts
- Project Development – 03 posts
- Manager – 12 posts
- Head – 02 posts
- DGM – 02 posts
- Executive – 10 posts
SBI SCO Manager Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidatomitd s who want to apply for the SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 must have the Following Education Qualification and Age Limits as mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for SBI SCO Jobs 2019
- Deputy Manager: Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The course should be of 2 years’ full-time duration.
- Project Development/ Manager: Candidate should have a minimum qualification of B.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Head(Legal)/ DGM: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- Head(Product, Investment & Research): Graduation/ Post Graduation from Government recognized University/ Institution or Reputed Colleges.
- Executive: Chartered Accountant.
Age Limits for SBI SCO Vacancy 2019
Here the age limits are given as per the department wise in below.
- For Deputy Manager: Age limit is between 35 years to 42 years.
- For Manager post: Minimum age is 25 years and Maximum age is 35 years.
- Head post: Minimum age is 50 years and the maximum age is 62 years.
- For DGM post: Minimum age is 42 years and Maximum age is 62 years.
- And For Executive post: Minimum age is 35 years and Maximum age is 50 years.
Important Dates for State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 09th Jan 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 31st Jan 2019
Application Fee For SBI SCO Notification 2019
The applicants of SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 must pay the application fee of the nonrefundable amount as per the official notification.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Post of Head(Product, Investment & Research): Nil
Pay Scale Info – SBI Deputy Manager Notification 2019
The Candidates who had got Selected for the SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 will have Pay Scale as mentioned below.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (CTC)|
|Deputy Manager||31705/- to 45950/- (15.09 lakhs)|
|Project Development/ Manager||42020/- to 51490/- (18 lakhs)|
|Head(Legal)||47 to 52 lakhs|
|DGM||35 to 47 lakhs|
|Head(Product, Investment & Research)||Negotiable|
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Candidates who had registered for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 will be shortlisted for the Post of Deputy Manager, Executive, Manager, and other Posts by conducting the following interview Rounds.
- Personal Interview followed by Merit list selection
How to apply SBI SCO Executive Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Careers > Join SBI” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.