- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for State Bank Of India SO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Instructions for Applying State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Download SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
SBI Recruitment 2017
SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/10. State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 103 posts of Specialist Officer which as Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales and Investment Counsellors. This could be the best chance for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in India. All the desirous candidates may apply Online for SBI SO Jobs on or before the due date from 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016.
All the other details like Name of the Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned in the below sections for a clear idea. Aspirants can go through our page www.govrecruitment.com regularly for Latest Job Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., Contenders can visit SBI Offical Website www.sbi.co.in for more details.
About State Bank Of India (SBI)
State Bank Of India is an Indian Multi – National, Public Sector Banking & financial services company. SBI is a government-owned corporation. State Bank of India headquarters at Mumbai and Maharashtra. As per the 2014-15 Census, SBI has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores & more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making SBI has the largest banking & financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India one of the Big Four Banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer Posts.|
|No.of Vacancies||103 Posts.|
|Job Category||Government Job.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure||Online Written Test and Interview.|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
State Bank of India has come up with a recruitment notification for 103 Specialist Officer Posts. Here we are listing Post – Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts is Specialist Officer Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 103 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
02. Relationship Manager: 55 Posts
03. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
04. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
05. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
06. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
07. Investment Counselors: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank Of India SO Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are ready to apply for the Specialist Officer Posts of SBI Recruitment should match up with the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- Candidates who have done Graduation from Government recognized University with experience in the relevant discipline.
Applicants Age Should be as on 01-12-2016.
- For Post 1: 26 to 35 years
- For Posts 2,7 & 4 Posts 23 – 35 years
- For Posts 03 and 06: 25 – 40 years
- For Posts 4 & 5: 30 years
Instructions for Applying State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Applicants visit the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Fill the Online application form will all the required details in and remit the application fee.
- Submit the Filled Online Application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Send it to the below address on or before the due date.
State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021″.
Fee payment has to be made by online payment gateway mode.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates (Other Reserved Categories): Rs.100/-
Download SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.