- 1 SBI Junior Associate Clerk Results 2018
- 1.1 State Bank of India Junior Associate Clerk Exam Hall Tickets | Overview
- 1.2 State Bank of India Jr Associate Clerk Preliminary Exam Results, Merit List
- 1.3 SBI Junior Associate Clerk Mains Exam Results | Important Dates
- 1.4 Get Results of SBI Jr Associate Prelims and Mains Examination 2018
- 1.5 Download SBI JrAssociate Clerk Prelims, Mains Exam Results 2018
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Results 2018
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Results 2018 had Released. The Waiting to know the Results of the State Bank of India Junior Associate Prelims and Mains Examination Conducted in the March 2018 had now ended. Many of the Applicants may Attend the SBI Junior Associate Exam and maybe Wait for the State Bank of India Jr Associate Results 2018. So Many candidates have applied for SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2018 and now all are waiting to know about their SBI Jr Associate Clerk Exam Merit List.
SBI is going to conduct the Prelims and Mains Examination for the applicants of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018. You can expect SBI Jr Associate Prelims Exam Results 2018 within two-three weeks after Completion of Examination. Once the results were declared, SBI Will also release the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Cut Off Marks along with SBI Clerk Merit List 2018. Al the applicants are suggested to check the official website or you can follow our Website www.govrecruitment.com for latest updates regarding the SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam Results 2018.
State Bank of India Junior Associate Clerk Exam Hall Tickets | Overview
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associates (Customer Sales and Support)|
|Number of Vacancies||7200 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||10th February 2018|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains Examination and Interview|
State Bank of India Jr Associate Clerk Preliminary Exam Results, Merit List
SBI has conducted the SBI Clerk Prelims Examination across all over India. The maximum number of vacant posts are available inState Bank of India to fill 7200 Vacancies of Junior Associate (Clerk) (Customer Support and Sales)Posts. Since there had tough competition for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for Jr Associate Posts, SBI will fix a mark which has used to shortlist the candidates. Applicants for SBI Junior Associate Mains Examination 2018 will be shortlisted based on their score which will satisfy the shortlisting mark. Selected candidates will appear for further rounds of Interview Process. Click for Latest Current Affairs and Daily GK Questions Quiz
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Mains Exam Results | Important Dates
|SBI Jr Associate 2018 Online Registration Starting Date||20th Jan 2018|
|Last date to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form||10th Feb 2018|
|SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||03rd March 2018|
|SBI Preliminary 2018 Exam Date||March / April 2018|
|SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date||After 20 to 25 Days of Exam|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||26th April 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||12th May 2018|
|SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Result Declaration Date||Jun-18|
Get Results of SBI Jr Associate Prelims and Mains Examination 2018
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Results 2018 will be announced immediately after the Completion of SBI Prelims Examination and Mains Examination. Following are the Steps to get Results
How to download SBI Jr Associate Prelims Mains ExamResults 2018, Score Card pdf
- Visit the Official website of State Bank of India (SBI)
- Go to the Careers page and find SBI Junior Associate Clerk Results 2018.
- Click on the Results of SBI Jr Associate Clerk Examination 2018.
- Enter the required details like Hall Ticket no, Registration number etc. appeared on the screen.
- Now a screen displays SBI CLerk Exam Results 2018.
- Download the State Bank of India Clerk Results and take a printout for reference.