- 1 SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.2 SBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Cheif Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Steps to Apply for SBI Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Salary Offered for State Bank of India Cheif Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Download SBI Fraud Management Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017
SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released. State Bank of India has published an Official Recruitment Notification to fill 06 Advisor for Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Posts. SBI Recruitment 2017 is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in India. The State Bank of India announces many vacancies every year in the different sector for the sake of unemployed candidates. Candidates who want to utilize SBI Cheif Officer Vacancies 2017 can apply through Online mode. SBI released the Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Online Application Forms on the Official Website. Interested Aspirants for SBI Fraud Management Jobs 2017 can submit the application form by on or before the due date, i.e., 20th December 2016.
Contenders can check the SBI Cheif Officer Eligibility Details, State Bank of India Selection Procedure, SBI Fraud Management Online Application Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc on this site. For more information about SBI Cheif Officer Notification 2017, Applicants can visit the Official Website i.e., www.sbi.co.in
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India is an Indian Multi – National, Public Sector Banking & financial services company. SBI is a government owned corporation. State Bank of India headquarters at Mumbai and Maharashtra. As per the 2014-15 Census, SBI has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores & more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making SBI has the largest banking & financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India one of the Big Four Banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Advisor for Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||20th December 2016|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Total No.of Vacancies: 06 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 05 Posts.
- Cheif Officer: 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Cheif Officer Recruitment 2017
- Advisor for Fraud Management Posts: Applicants should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments as well as having five years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in investigation works during his service.
- Cheif Officer Posts: Applicants should have severed / be serving as Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in para military forces.
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Maximum Age of 65 Years.
- Cheif Officer: Maximum Age of 57 Years.
Steps to Apply for SBI Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Jobs 2017
- Open the Official Website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017 Official Notification and download it.
- Read the State Bank of India Official Notification thoroughly.
- Eligible Candidates can download the SBI Cheif Officer Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with the complete details.
- Attach the relevant documents and photographs.
- Finally, Click on Submit to complete the application process.
Salary Offered for State Bank of India Cheif Officer Recruitment 2017
Shortlisted Candidates for SBI Fraud Management, Cheif Officer Vacancies 2017 will receive the basic pay scale as per the Organisation Norms. Post Wise Pay Scale details are provided below.
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Cheif Officer: Rs. 1,20,000/- per month.
Download SBI Fraud Management Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Click here to download the Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.