- 1 SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of SBI 50 Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for SBI Deputy Manager MMGS II Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for SBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of State Bank of India Dy Manager Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018
SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018 notification has released recently in January 2018 through Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08. The State Bank of India has announced an official employment notification for 50 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers (Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)) Posts.
Job seekers who are eagerly browsing for the Latest Bank Jobs must have to utilize this excellent opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible & interested contenders can apply Online for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018. The submission of State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Online applications starts from 05th January 2018 to 28th January 2018.
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from suitable competitors to fill up 50 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) vacancies. Interested candidates may also refer the SBI official site, i.e., www.sbi.co.in for specific details regarding State Bank of India Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018.
The Complete information about SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility conditions, Selection criteria, Vacancy details, Pay Scale, and Online Application method, etc., are briefly explained below. Check Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs Updates on our website regularly.
Brief Details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India-SBI|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)|
|No of vacancies||50 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Online test Date||25-02-2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview/group discussion.|
Vacancy Details of SBI 50 Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts.
Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
- General: 26 Posts
- OBC: 13 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) Recruitment 2018
Aspirants should have completed Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. (Preferred: CISA).
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
Selection Process for SBI Deputy Manager MMGS II Vacancy 2018
State Bank of India is going to conduct the following selection rounds to select the applicants for SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Online written test
- Interview/group discussion
Pay Scale for SBI Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India offers Pay Scale of Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 for shortlisted candidates for SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of State Bank of India Dy Manager Jobs 2018
- Starting date for Submission of SBI Online Application: 01st January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Dy Manager Online Application: 28th January 2018.
- Tentative date of downloading Hall Tickets for SBI SCO Online Test: 12th February 2018 onwards.
- Tentative Date of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Online Test: 25th February 2018.
Application Fee for State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2018
- For General/Others Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category applicants: Rs. 150/-.
Online Application Process for SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018
- Visit the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the Career Page.
- Download & Read SBI Dy Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on Apply Online for SBI Special Cadre Officers Jobs 2018 link
- Fill the SBI SCO application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photo, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the SBI Deputy Manager application form
- Download & print the SBI application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂