- 1 SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
- 1.2 State Bank Of India Clerk Syllabus
- 1.2.1 SBI Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.2.2 SBI Clerk Syllabus For English
- 1.2.3 State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- 1.2.4 State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus For General Awareness
- 1.2.5 Topics For Static GK
- 1.2.6 Topics For General Science
- 1.2.7 Topics For Current Affairs
- 1.2.8 SBI Clerk Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- 1.3 Download State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 is now updated on our site for free download. State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for 2000 vacancies. Aspirants who are waiting for the Bank jobs can utilize this chance. Candidates who are going to attend for the exam will be in search for the SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For latest updates of SBI recruitment regularly visit our site i,e. www.govrecruitment.com.
From our site candidates can get the detailed information about the SBI Clerk syllabus and Exam pattern. In every year, it will release the huge number of vacancies. But in this year, it has issued the recruitment notification for 2000 vacancies of Clerk posts. For more information about State Bank of India recruitment visit www.sbi.co.in.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational Public Sector company. SBI is a financial service company. SBI is the government owned corporation. State Bank of India headquarters is located in Bombay, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is the fourth largest bank in India. Imperial Bank of India was established in the year 1806. In 2008, it was changed to State Bank of India. SBI has 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries. At present, the CEO of SBI is Rajinish Kumar.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
State Bank of India released the recruitment notification for 2000 clerk vacancies. Candidates who are going to attend for the SBI clerk exam can check the exam pattern before the exam. By knowing the SBI Clerk exam pattern before the exam contenders can perform well in the exam. There will be heavy competition for the SBI Clerk exam. So we suggest that aspirants who have decided to get the job as SBI Clerk have to do hard work. In below table, we have mentioned exam pattern in detail.
|1||General Aptitiude||25||2 hours|
- Negative marking for wrong answers.
- There is a sectional cutoff.
- Candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the personal interview.
State Bank Of India Clerk Syllabus
SBI Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
SBI Clerk Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
SBI Clerk Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages.
Download State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.