- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.1 SBI Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale for SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee For SBI Clerk Notification 2019
- 1.7 Dates to Remember for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 Application Process for State Bank Of India Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – SBI Employment Notification 2019
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
State Bank Of India has disclosed a long-awaited employement advertisement to hire more than 8904 clerical staff through this SBI Recruitment Drive. As per the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019, the authority is going to recruit eligible candidates from India to appoint them as Junior Associate(Customer Support and Sales). Now, this is excellent news for the job hunters searching to build their career in Central Government Jobs . Eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Notification 2019 on or before 3rd May 2019 to avoid last minute rush. Go through this page of www.govrecruitment.com to know more details about Latest SBI Jobs 2019.
Through this Latest Government Jobs, SBI has invited the applications from the candidates who have a graduation degree in relevant discipline. Every applicant is strictly advised to go through the official notification before applying. All the aspirants are guided to submit their application form through online mode. Online registrations will start on 12th April 2019. More details regarding this Bank Jobs Notification has been discussed below. Aspirants must note that you have to apply for State Bank of India Associate Jobs in one state only.
SBI Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer support and Sales)|
|Number Of Vacancies||8904|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date of Application||12.04.2019|
|Last Date of Application||03.05.2019|
|Application Type||Online Mode|
SBI Clerk Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
The number of vacancies which are going to be filled for this State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 will be 8904. Category wise vacancy list is provided below. Applicants are advised to check the vacancy details before applying. Vacancies may increase or decrease according to the organization requirement. Check latest SBI Careers 2019 here
SBI Clerk junior Associate Regular Vacancy 2019
|Category||number of vacancies|
SBI Junior Associate Backlog Vacancy 2019
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the educational qualification given by the SBI. All the contestants are required to have the following degree from a central government recognized institution. The candidates applying for clerk vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language. More details regarding the eligibility criteria given below.
- Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized institution by the Central Government of India.
- Integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Age Limit of State Bank Of India Career 2019
To get through SBI Recruitment, every individual should have a maximum age limit of 28 years as on 01.04.2019. And not less than 20 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST – 05 Years.
- OBC – 03 Years.
- PWD(General/EWS) – 10 Years.
- PWD(OBC) – 13 years.
- PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years.
Pay Scale for SBI Junior Associate Jobs 2019
- The salary details for Junior Associate Post according to the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019 will range from Rs 13075 to Rs 11765 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2019
The Authority will check the candidate’s performance to pick best out of them who meet eligibility criteria given by the SBI to serve in their organization. Applied candidates will undergo the following process while shortlisting the candidates.
- Written Test (Preliminary and Main examinations)
Application Fee For SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The application fee will differ from category to category. Mode of application fee is through online. Know the fee details for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2019 from here.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs 750.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs 125.
Dates to Remember for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Vacancy 2019
- Starting date of application – 12.04.2019
- Last date to submit the online application – 03.05.2019
- Admit card Download for preliminary exam – 06.06.2019
- Admit card Download For Main Exam – 24.07.2019
Application Process for State Bank Of India Jobs 2019
- Candidates will be required to register themselves through bank website www.sbi.co.in
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Having valid email id and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Click on the apply button.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph, signature.
- Preview the application form before the payment process.
- Pay the application fee through credit/debit/net banking.
- Submit the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification filled application form.