- 1 RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan RSSOPCA Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 RSSCOPCA Assistant Seed Certification Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Rajasthan ASCO Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018
RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018
Download RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018 PDF for free cost. Aspirants who had registered for Rajasthan RSSCOPCA Recruitment 2018 can get the Syllabus from our blog. Recently, The Rajasthan State Seed & Organic Production Certification Agency had announced the advertisement on 15th June 2018. The Department has the 48 vacant positions for Assistant Seed Certification Officer. Many Job seekers from Rajasthan had already started applying for RSSOPCA ASCO Jobs 2018. Meanwhile, We had updated the complete study material for Rajasthan ASCO Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF for free of cost in our blog.
Latest Government Job seekers from Rajasthan can make a note that the exam date had already announced which is on 5th August 2018. So, Applicants must start their preparation without any late top complete the RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018 PDF. Also, Download the Previous Papers and Admit Cards for RSSOPCA Assistant Seed certification Officer Exam 2018 on this blog. Moreover, we are much eager to share the overall information related to RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018. So, after finding the details, every participant need to keep the data on your mind.
Rajasthan RSSOPCA Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
Are you searching for Central Government Jobs in Rajasthan? If your answer is Yes, Then here the fantastic news is waiting for you. The RSSOPCA Recruitment 2018 is recruiting the applicants for 48 ASCO Jobs. So, Interested candidates can apply online from 15th June 2018 to 15th July 2018. And, The Admit Card will be available from 31st July 2018. Moreover, The Exam will be held on 5th August 2018.
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan State Seed & Organic Production Certification Agency (RSSOPCA)|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Seed Certification Officer|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
RSSCOPCA Assistant Seed Certification Officer Exam Pattern 2018
The Recruitment Board of Rajasthan Government has decided to recruit the applicants by conducting th online exam on 5th August 2018. The written test will be held for 2 hours, and it is an objective type. The Subjects which will appear for the examination are listed below. So, Interested people can download and practice the RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018 PDF. Also, complete the syllabus topics and then download the Previous Papers which we will update soon on our blog www.govrecruitment..com.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Cell Structure & Function||2 Hours|
|Nucleic acids-structure and functions|
|Types & classes of seed|
Rajasthan ASCO Syllabus 2018
Download and Complete every topic listed here to crack the Rajasthan State Seed & Organic Production Certification Agency ASCO Jobs 2018. Get RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018 PDF for free cost.
Cell structure and function
- Cell division
- Fertilization, and embryogenesis
- Mendelian principles
- Linkage recombination and gene mapping
- Ploidy variations euploids and aneuploids
- Chromosomal aberrations
- Extra-chromosomal inheritance.
Nucleic acids-structure and functions
- Genetic basis of plant breeding
- Pure line, pedigree, and mass selection
- Backcross and recurrent selection techniques
- Clonal selection
- Heterosis and combining an ability
- Male sterility and incompatibility and their use in plant breeding and hybrid seed production
- The chemical composition of seeds
- Biosynthesis of carbohydrates, proteins; and fats
- Mechanism and factors determining seed germination and dormancy
- Germination inhibitors and promoters
- Endogenous hormonal regulation of germination and dormancy
- The breaking of dormancy.
Types & classes of seed
- Seed vigours & viability
- Seed quilty concept system of seed quality control
- Testing, release, and notification of varieties, deterioration of varieties, maintenance of genetic purity
- Area of seed production
- Management of hybrid seed production-isolation and synchronization of flowering
- Role of insect pollinators and their efficiency, factors responsible for mechanical injury to seed
- Seed legislation, IPR, PVP & Farmer’s Right Issues.
- Concept and procedures
- Measurement of seed quailty
- Metabolic changes associated with seed deterioration
- Seed packaging, storage, and marketing
- Seed ecology
- Principles of insect control in field crops
- Integrated pest management; fumigation and chemical treatment for pest control in the store
- Fungal, bacterial and viral seed-borne diseases of cereals pulses, oilseeds and vegetables and their control
- Seed moisture
- Seed drying and processing; history of the seed industry in India
- National and International organizations for seed quilty control and trade.
Download RSSOPCA ASCO Syllabus 2018