- 1 RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus
- 1.1 Rajasthan Pustakalya Pustakalya Adhyaksh Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 RSMSSB Pustakalya Adhyaksh Exam Pattern | Rajasthan Library Officer Syllabus
- 1.3 Rajasthan Librarian Grade 3 Syllabus
- 1.3.1 RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus – General Intelligence
- 1.3.2 Rajasthan Pustakalyaadhyaksh Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.3 RSMSSB Librarian Gr 3 Syllabus – General English
- 1.3.4 Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- 1.3.5 RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Syllabus for Aptitude
- 1.3.6 Rajasthan Library Officer Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.4 Download pdf of RSMSSB Pustakalya Adhyaksh Syllabus and Exam Pattern
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. Candidates who had applied for the Rajasthan Librarian Grade 3 Recruitment 2016 can download Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Pustakalyaadhyaksh Examination 2016. Here we are providing the Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with Previous Papers. Candidates can also download the Rajasthan Library Officer Previous Papers in addition to the Rajasthan Librarian Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf.
Rajasthan Government had issued an employment notification to fill 562 Vacancies of Librarian Grade III (Pustakalya Adhyaksh) Posts. Applicants of RSMSSB Librarian Posts can download the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we are uploading all Latest Government Jobs Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers and Recruitment Details.
Details about Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is also known as RSMSSB. RSMSSB Had established on 29th January 2014. RSMSSB headquarters located in Rajasthan. It has incorporated with the purpose of recruiting all the capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written exam, professional tests.
Rajasthan Pustakalya Pustakalya Adhyaksh Syllabus 2016
|Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post-Names||Librarian Grade III (Pustakalya Adhyaksh) Posts.|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 35 Years|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
Get RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Previous Papers
RSMSSB Pustakalya Adhyaksh Exam Pattern | Rajasthan Library Officer Syllabus
Here we are uploading Exam Pattern and Syllabus of RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Exam 2016. RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here for the sake of candidates preparing for the Rajasthan Librarian Grade 3 Examination 2016. For Complete Details of Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam Pattern click on the link given below.
Rajasthan Librarian Grade 3 Syllabus
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Similarities And Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series Etc.
Rajasthan Pustakalyaadhyaksh Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Rajasthan Government Details.
- Rajasthan Constitution.
- History of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Culture.
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
RSMSSB Librarian Gr 3 Syllabus – General English
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Syllabus for Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & Work.
- Time and distance
Rajasthan Library Officer Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Download pdf of RSMSSB Pustakalya Adhyaksh Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.